You gotta be kidding me

The next day

Todoroki pov

I see Deku and instantly smile. He has been a great friend to me. I still imagine what he told me in the sports festival.

"It's your quirk, not his"!

Keeps playing in my head, what he said really helped me realize that using my fire quirk won't make me like my old man.

I sit next to Deku and see his smile appear on his face. He seemed so happy, it was adorable.

Deku Pov

Todoroki sits next to me and I start to smile at him. "Hi, Todoroki", I said.

"Hi", he says with a smile.

I was shocked to see him smile, because he hardly ever smiles. When he should because his smile is so amazing.

But anyways I saw Kacchan in the corner of my eyes and my smile became more bigger than the last one.

Kacchan pov

I saw Deku and Todoroki talking with one another. I can't help but be jealous.

Then Todoroki turns his head and gives me a death stare as if he was marking his territory then continues to talk to Deku.

Okay, well two can play it that game. Icy-hot bastard!! I grin at Icy-hot then look at Deku one last time until I sit down.

I get a piece of paper as I write a note.

I give it to Deku while giving Icy-hot a death stare. Then sit back down without saying a word.

Deku Pov

I open the note and read it word for word.

Meet me after school ends at the front of the school. There is something I have to get off my chest - Kacchan

P.S don't tell anyone about this or I'll kick your ass.

My eyes widened in disbelief. What does he want to talk about? And why doesn't he want anyone to know? And more importantly why does he want to talk to me?!

I look at Kacchan, he is sitting in his seat and has his hand on the side of his cheek.

"What does it say", asks Todoroki.

"I am sorry Todoroki but I can't tell you what it says", I say.

He looks down at the floor and says "Oh". As if he was disappointed or something.

As soon as he says that Aizawa walks into the classroom.

"Hi", he says with tiredness and no emotion.

After school

I rushed through the door and went to the front of the school. Waiting for Kacchan to appear.

Then I saw a shadowy figure appear.

Is it Kacchan?

The shadow came into the light making me see their whole face.

My eyes widened as I saw.....