Shut up already!

Bakugo Pov

"I-I Deku I-Fine Todoroki wanna know the truth, will that make you happy? I AM dating Deku. We just barely started dating though- and I don't want anyone to know-"

"Wow. You say you care for Deku but you are willing to not let ANYONE know as if he isn't even worth nothing to you", Todoroki snapped.

"What the hell are you talking about?! I would tell the whole world that I have him as MY boyfriend if it didn't mean that the whole class of 1a knew", I said.

Deku finally looked up at my eyes as if asking 'Is this true'?

"As if this is any of your business anyways. I don't understand how me dating Deku affects you-", I said.

"Of course you don't. You don't understand anything you DUMBASS. I fucking hate you! It affects me because I care for Deku just as much as you if not, then more", He said while his voice started cracking.

"I'm sorry Deku. I just can't understand out of all people you choose Bakugo. Why does he matter so much to you- when he treated you like crap all these years-", Todoroki said know sounding angry.

Deku Pov

"SO YOU ARE GOING TO CALL ME THE SELFISH ONE, WHEN YOU ARE FUCKING ASKING HIM WHAT HE SEES IN ME. I THOUGHT YOU WERE MORE RESPONSIBLE THAN THAT-", Kacchan yelled.

"PLEASE DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY, WHEN YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT. Sorry for my cussing, Deku", he said looking at me with a generous smile.

"GUYS- Can we NOT do this here. I got some groceries to buy- we can discuss this tomorrow at school-", I said before I was interrupted.

"Actually tomorrow is a Saturday, so we don't have school", Todoroki said.

"As I was saying - I don't have time for this right now. My mom is LITERALLY waiting for me to get back home. And I had ENOUGH of y'all fighting. Now if you excuse me I have groceries to attend", I simply say walking off still mad.

"Guess I'll go. Also Deku I am really sorry for this-", Todoroki said walking off.

But before I could go Bakugo grabbed my wrist. "My bad, Deku didn't mean to set you off like that- just this Icy-hot bastard started this. But you're right, it doesn't matter anymore- because the one thing that matters to me is standing right in front of me", he said with a soft smile.

I was still sorta mad but with those puppy dog eyes and his soft smile- it made me weak. I sighed a weak sigh
"Everything is fine as long as I get these groceries done and my mom doesn't worry", I said walking off before he grabbed my wrist yet again.

"If you like- maybe we can shop together- you know help each other out", he says.

"Alright fine- but it one condition", I say.

"Whatever you want", he says.

"Say I am sorry", I said smirking.

I never heard Bakugo say sorry in his life, I wonder if it has something to do with his pride or he thinks it is a sign of showing weakness.

His eyes widened and he said "Anything except that-".

I chuckled a bit "Guess you don't wanna spend time with me-", I said about to walk off before he turned me around so I was facing him.

"I-uh-I am s-s-s-",he said before I interrupted.

"Okay this is torture, you can stop. But I WILL get it out of you one day", I said smiling and slightly blushing.

"Deal, and when you do I'll be ready", he said blushing as well.

40 minutes later

"Thanks for helping me- I really appreciate it Kacchan-", I smiled.

"Yeah about that- if you are okay with it, call me Katsuki- you know since we are dating and all", he said looking down at the floor blushing.

"Okay but if I call you Katsuki you must call me Izuku."

"Not a chance-", he said.

"Then I won't call you Katsuki", I said biting my lip and smiling.

"Okay fine, Izuku you win", he said smiling and blushing.

Him saying my name brought these butterflies in my stomach.

Well Katsuki- thank you for helping me. I really must go now-", I said about to leave with the groceries before he grabbed my hand.

"Are you sure you can go alone- I don't want anything to happen to you while I'm gone. How far is your house? Maybe I can walk with you-", He said with a serious look on his face.

"Don't be worried Kacch- I mean Katsuki. I will be fine on my own", I said.

"I am not worried- I was just being a gentleman", he said as if he was defending himself.

"Mmhm, whatever you say"I said walking off.

He stood there for a while then said "Hey, wait up", he followed me all the way to my house.

I finally turned around to face him and said "You know this is considered stalking, right"?

"Oh, I didn't knowing walking your boyfriend to his house was considered stalking", he joked.

I laughed making him laugh with me.

"Well thanks, I really had fun. Hopefully we can spend more time together-"I said smiling.

"Yeah, hopefully. Anyways I better go, my mom will kill me if I don't go home here soon-", he said before he got a call from someone.

"Speak of the devil-", he said showing me his screen.

"Well bye-", I said before he grabbed both my hands and said "Can I have a kiss goodnight", he asked.

My eyes widened as I looked up to him, blushing like crazy. "Of course", I said.

As soon as I said that he cupped my face and gave me a peck on the lips. "Goodnight, Izuku", he said starting to walk away.

"G-goodnight Katsuki-", I said smiling as I stared at him as he walked off having his hands in his pockets.

Author Note
---------------------
Sorry for the long chapter guys- well hoped y'all liked it. Still kinda new at this whole thing so- sorry if it doesn't suit your taste or whatever. Hope y'all have a good day or goodnight <3