Unexpected

No that is fine with me- whatever makes you comfortable ❤️

I look at the message and my heart melts. He is such a adorable dork! But he is my adorable dork. I can't help but smile like an idiot- just the thought that he is mine just- I don't know. Make me happy?

Yeah whatever dork 💗

Deku Pov

My heart melts as I see his text message. Before I was able to reply back, I heard a knock on the door. I was started by the sound so I threw my phone across my bed. My mom opened the door "I am sorry sweetie did I startle you", she asked.

"Uh- just a little", I chuckled. She laughed along with me for awhile then sighed. "What's the matter Mom", I ask her. "Nothing, I am just tired and was wondering if you could go get some groceries, I have a list right here for you", She asked.

"Of course Mom", I say. She then smiled as she gave me a warm hug saying "Thank you Dear".

"No problem, Mom", I said smiling.

~Time passed ~

I arrived at the convenience store looking down at the list of groceries.

Milk
Eggs
Bacon
Potatoes
Flour
Wheat
Butter

I enter the convenience store to see someone staring at me like I was a ghost. It was Todoroki.

After seeing me, he quickly covered his face with a box of Mac and cheese. What is that all about?

I walk towards him and ask "Are you okay" with a concerning look.

Todoroki Pov

I saw Deku and immediately cover my face with a box of Mac and cheese. Why? Why am I so embarrassed seeing him- after knowing. Knowing about everything and him not knowing I know- it hurts- the pain is unbearable.

He walks toward me and ask "Are you okay" with a concerning look.

I remove the Mac and cheese box away from my face and look directly into his eyes. "Honestly, I am not great but I'll live", I said with a convincing smile.

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Did something happen", he asks.

Unbelievable. Yes something did happened - you kissed Bakugo. And you are not saying a thing about it- I guess I am not good of a friend to know. But then again I did stay when he told me to leave but still. I figured he would tell me about it-I don't know what hurts more the fact that he kissed Bakugo or that he won't tell me about it.

"Now that you mention it something did happen", I said.

"Oh really, what happened", He asked concerned.

My fist was closing from the rage. I knew I would regret the next thing that came out of my mouth but- "Don't play dumb Deku, I know about Bakugo and you", I said angry.

"W-what how did you know", He asked freaking out. You could tell by his eyes he wasn't expecting me to say that.

"I saw you two kissing", I said looking down at the floor. At that moment I didn't feel any anger anymore just sadness and disappointment for myself. How could I have snapped in front of him to him.

"I am sorry for snapping at you like that-you didn't deserve it", I say still looking down at the floor with my fist still closed.

"It's okay I understand. You have every right to-", he says before I cut him off.

"But I don't. Don't you get that? I am just upset with myself for not knowing", I said.

"But you did know", Deku said confused.

"I mean not knowing- that you don't fond me in the way I find you", I say.

I finally look into his eyes once again to see his face in entire shock from what I had to say.

"I'm sorry Todoroki I had no idea", he said upset.

I gasped in shock to see a tear drop from his cheek. "No don't apologize and don't cry either. I hate to see you cry here"I say as I pull him into a hug. As soon as I hug him I hear him gasp under my breath.

I let go of him, stepping back " I am sorry I never should've hugged you without asking. How rude of me- I am no better then Bakugo I was selfish telling you how I felt about you", I say.

"It's fine. I needed a hug. And there is no problem about being selfish, Shoto. Everyone has there selfish moments and I am glad you told me", he said with his cute smile.

I walk toward him cupping his face "Glad to see you smiling again. I will never get tired of your smile", I say pulling him into a hug and smiling.

"What the hell", I hear someone yell.

Strange the voice sounded so familiar, I turned my head to see- oh shit!
_________________________________
Author Note
sorry for the wait, had been busy and was waiting for the perfect moment but hoped you liked the chapter.