Part 11

Narrator's Pov

Deku was cleaning up his room. Today Bakugo was gonna come over to "study".  (That was there excuse for why Bakugo comes over.)

He heard a knock on the front door. "That must be Kacchan", he said smiling to himself.

He rushed towards the door to open it. When he opened it he saw Iida, Uraraka, and Todoroki there at his front porch.

Nani?!

"Hey guys, what brings you here", Deku asks very nervous.

" We agreed yesterday to hang out at your house, silly", Uraraka said.

"Sorry for barging in like this", Todoroki said as he looked down at the floor. He seemed to be avoiding any glance of eye contact he could make towards Deku.

"See Uraraka, I told you we should've called first before just coming here unannounced", Iida said having his index finger out, giving Uraraka a lecture like a dad would to his child.

"Ugh nonsense Iida, Deku doesn't mind. Do you", she asked looking at Deku sort of giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Well, guys-" he said before taking a quick pause looking at Uraraka giving him an even sadder look " I don't mind at all", he said faking a smile.

"But before we get this started, I have to go to the... bathroom", he said as he rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door.

They all looked at each other puzzled. "Make sure you wash your hands after your done", Iida yelled pretty loudly.

Uraraka picked up a magazine that was on the coffee table in front of her, scrambling through the pages.

While Todoroki was waiting patiently playing Tetris.

Meanwhile Deku was in the restroom texting Bakugo.

Hey change of plans

Hey loser, what the hell are you talking about?Also I am also close to your house just stopped at a diner, I am gonna get takeout what do you want?

You can't come, my friends stop by and they won't leave.

Well that is too bad for them. Tell them you aren't feeling well and need some rest.

I don't know Kacchan-

Just do it already , I need to see you

Okay Kacchan

Also,what the hell do you want? I am about to be in the front of the line.

Anything you're getting

Okay I'll be there soon

Deku's Pov

I walk out of the restroom and take a deep sigh. I go down stairs to see my friends at the couch waiting for me.

"Oh good, we were just deciding what to watch", Iida said picking up a few DVD's. "So, what are we watching", Todoroki said looking at his phone. "I think we should watch this", Uraraka said holding a DVD in front of her.

"We've seen it twice", Iida explained. "Yeah that, and it is such a chick- flick", Todoroki said agreeing with him. "Ugh okay fine. Let's see your movie Todoroki", she said crossing her arms as a kid would when having a tantrum.

"We are watching this movie", Todoroki said holding up a DVD.  "I object. As class representative I must not recommend such a movie. It is for mature audiences and includes sexual content", Iida said chopping the air. "Quick question, Iida. How do you know it includes sexual content", He asked him while slightly smirking.

Iida face turned red like a tomato. "Be- because", he said sweating up a storm. Uraraka gasps and says "Don't tell me you've seen it", she said covering her mouth with her hands in shock. "T-todoroki seen it too", he said in defense. "Yeah but you should know better", Todoroki joked.

"So what are we watching", Uraraka asked. They all turned their heads at me. "Well actually guys, I am not really feeling great. So is it okay if you leave ", he asks shyly.

"Oh no it is fine,Deku", Uraraka said. "Yeah I should probably get going anyways", Todoroki said getting up front his seat and stretching. "Get better Deku", Iida says smiling.

They were heading out the door when they saw Bakugo holding a bag in my front porch. Couldn't be perfect timing, I thought to myself.

"Bakugo, what are you doing here", Uraraka asks with a puzzled look.