Chapter 6

Piccolo and Androids 16, 17, and 18 are staring at Imperfect Cell, who was previously spectating the battle between Piccolo and 17 from a cliff.

Y/n: The hell is that?!

Android 18: No idea…

Piccolo: 'D-Damn it…! I was too focused on the fight I didn't realize she was on her way here…!'

Android 17: Hey! I don't know who you are, but you're kinda interrupting our battle. I'm playing with this guy right now. So get lost.

Imperfect Cell: (she looks at Androids 17 and 18) Ah, my beautiful sisters. (she then looks over towards Y/n) Hello, handsome~ 

Cell starts wagging his tongue in an indecent manner.

Y/n: (disturbed) Oh, f**k no!

Imperfect Cell: (to Android 16) And... um…

Android 16: I am designated as Android 16.

Imperfect Cell: ...Cool. Anywho... (jumps down from the cliff to ground level) You have my sincerest gratitude, Piccolo. Without power levels, I would have been left searching for them blindly. But thanks to your little skirmish, I have been reunited with my family. And we have so much catching up to do! (begins to power up) Haaaah...!

Android 17: Okay, so am I alone, or did that not explain ANYTHING?!

Piccolo: She calls herself Cell. She's one of Dr. Gero's creations; she's from the future.

Android 17: Oh, sure, she's from the future. Yeah, and I'm a park ranger.

Android 16: That sounds nice.

Android 18: Can we FOCUS?!

Cell lets out an enormous blast. 

//At Kame House//

Tien: Guys, is that who I think it is?

Krillin: Yeah, oh yeah... Yeah...

Master Roshi: Damn it! And we still don't have that detonator!

Krillin: (indecisive sounding) Yeah, no! Yeah! Yeah, no!

Tien: We're out of time! We need to do something now!

Krillin: Yeah!

Chi-Chi: Here's a thought... How about one of you who can fly faster than the speed of sound go meet Bulma halfway?

Krillin: ...Chi-Chi, you beautiful woman who lives in Goki's house!

Chi-Chi: That is what I do.

Master Roshi: Well, then, which one of you--?

Krillin: DIBS! Woo-hoo!

Krillin quickly takes off. 

Tien: I-I'm going to help Piccolo! I might not be able to do much, but it's better than doing nothing at all!

Tien flies off toward the battlefield. 

Master Roshi: …I miss the days of being the world's greatest martial artist…

Back on the battlefield where Cell leveled the area she's standing on with her power alone, leaving Piccolo shocked and speechless.

Piccolo: 'Th-This power…!'

Cell starts walking forward and past Piccolo and stops just after passing him.

Imperfect Cell: Is it hard to bear, Piccolo? My overwhelming power? Its weight? Its...girth?

Piccolo: How... HOW MANY PEOPLE?!

Imperfect Cell: ...Enough.

Cell starts walking forward and stops a few feet in front of Android 17.