Chapter 7

Having just achieved her Semi-Perfect Form, Cell's body crackles with electricity while an angered Y/n stands in front of her, staring her down and blocking the way to her target.

Android 16: Come with me if you want to live. 

He starts running towards Android 18.

Android 18: Did you just--? 

Android 16 grabs 18's arm and tries to make a run for it, but Cell flies over as Y/n quickly chases after her. Cell lands ahead of 16 and 18 while Y/n lands in between them, blocking Cell's path again. Android 16 lightly pushes Android 18 behind him. Cell then walks up to the ocean and looks at her reflection in the water.

Semi-Perfect Cell: Hmm... So this is what lips feel like... (begins playing with her new lips by making blubbering sounds, then chuckles) Oh, that's fun! 

She then starts making motor-boating sounds with her mouth until Android 16 pushes past Y/n and punches Cell flatly in the face, which does nothing. Cell responds by making a muffled motor-boating sound and then blasts Android 16 with a close-range Big Bang Attack, sending him flying.

Android 16: AGGGGGGGH!

Y/n: 16!

Android 18: 16! Are you okay?!

16 gets up as it reveals a part of his head being completely destroyed.

Android 16: My cranial structure has received serious damage. (head sparks) How are you?

Semi-Perfect Cell: I'd concern yourself less with him and start focusing on what's important... (gestures to himself) Me…

Android 18: You! Give me back my sister, you fish-lipped asshole!

Semi-Perfect Cell: Now, now, being hurtful isn't going to bring her back.

Y/n: Tch!

Android 18: You're a monster!

Semi-Perfect Cell: And she was delicious!

Android 18: And you honestly think I'd let you do the same to me?

Semi-Perfect Cell: To be honest, your compliance isn't a factor.

Android 18: Well, then... (holds her hand over her chest) I'll just have to do this!

Y/n: (worriedly) 18…

Android 18: I'll self-destruct before I ever give you the chance to absorb me.

Semi-Perfect Cell: Hmm… Well before we do something we're all going to regret... let's see what our sister thinks.

Android 18: W-What?

Y/n: Huh?

An image of Android 17 appears above Cell.

Android 17: Yo, shiggy-diggy, what's up, my sizzle?

Android 18: (stares in disbelief) Oh, my God...

Android 17: Yo, don't blow your tits, sis, that's whack! You gotta chill yourself before you kill yourself!

Y/n: What… the hell?

Android 18: This can't actually be real.

Android 17: Oh, it's real. And it's happenin'! So what you need to do is calm down, and get all up in Cell! It's downright tubular in here! We got candy and puppies and--

Android 18: You know absolutely nothing about us, do you?

Y/n: Yeah, I've known 17 for only a while and I know she doesn't act like that…