9 C/N

i made this AS A JOKEEE for pride month (hello lgbtq+ community).

this is like,,, a one thing of saiki n your brother 😭 i am so bored you don't even understand,,, so i wrote this.

have fun, enjoy this, laugh, throw your phone cuz of this idc.

let's just get into it, i'm just stalling at this point.

C/N= chosen name (you can choose the name idc. brother has they them or something idk.
---------

It had been five years since Y/N, the former love of his life, had died. And exactly three years since he had married her brother, C/N.

Life with C/N has been so much greater and more colourful then he has ever felt. They were such a great boy friend, lighting up every corner of his day.

Instead of a house in half-chaos because of someone who was clumsy with clumsy children, now it was a clean one with children who now kept themselves in line due to growing up.

The kids had taken the death to heart, some crying for awhile while others just tried to keep it to themselves. when C/N threw themselves into the partially broken family, no one thought good things would come off it.

Saiki absently used his powers to clean all of the plates, eyes drifting over to a group pic.

Up front and centre was him, besides his dear boyfriend, C/N. Right besides them was Teruhashi and her girlfriend, Rifuta Imu.

It had been quite a shock when they got together, but got happy smiles all around and only added good things to the small(now fairly sized,) group of theirs.

Just next to them, was Kaidou as well as his boyfriend, Aren. That one wasn't much of a shock, given the looks they had given each other all through out school. it was rather late, if you asked saiki.

A small smile slipped onto his face as he looked at the other ones, more friends and family. Soon the thoughts of his loved one entered his mind which only made his smile soften.

"Hey, babe, the kids need help with something- oh, and happy pride. I cant believe i forgot..." they mumbled, thoughts getting side tracked.

'happy pride.' saiki said, and even with his almost flat tone, C/N 's smile was so bright that it didn't seem to matter.

Life was great.

Better, even.

even tho it costed a life.

the end. 
(also honestly who cares if she
died that girl was annoying fr.)

///

WHAT DID I EVEN WRITE,,,, yall i'm so tired i cant do this today hshdhg anyways. 😭 i hope u enjoyed,,,,,, uhm. yeah. that's uh
fun,???
ALSO. what names do u guys use
FOR C/n and Y/n.
Bye why did i put more effort into this then the entire book,,,,