✍︎︎ ❝︎1❞︎✍︎︎

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

✍︎︎ ❝︎1❞︎✍︎

"I had to make this quick since y'all are literally speed and found this so fast so yuh"

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

Chapter one:
↳︎' Meet Mr.Mood.

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

You are y/n,a completely average character.

Your family is average,you being the only child with two parents,a mother and a father.

You were always the background character in your own life,staying away from anything big as you roamed the halls of PK academy.

Righ now,you were sitting at your normal desk in the corner of the room,eating your normal lunch,when a purple haired boy approached you with another trailing behind.

"Hey Y/N!"He said as you looked up.

"Hello Reita." You called out to the boy.

Before the readers get any thoughts,you were the cousin to the perv.

Perfectly normal to have relatives, you sickos.

"This is my good friend Saiki I wanted to introduce to you,he is really interested in you and all and kinda wa-OUCH!" Saiki person stepped on his foot as he stopped talking.

You,unaware of what he had just said,tilted you head in confusion.

"What did you say Rei?"You asked as you stood up.

"Nothing nothing-Anyways,we were going to meet up at the cafe near his place,please come with us,you might even gain some friends!"He said,putting his hands together.

"Okay okay I will..." You said, immediately regretting it.

"Thank you so much Y/N!I owe you!"And with that he ran out of the classroom.

The now labeled Saiki still stood there looking at you.You sweat dropped as you got flustered.

"Ah-uh see you later I guess."
"Dang my social anxiety is acting up,here we go again..."

When he finally walked away,you flopped onto your chair before finishing the rest of your food.
Before the lunch bell rang, you quickly packed your things away and headed towards class.

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

✍︎︎ ❝︎1❞︎✍︎

"Imma go make the next one so *yuh*"

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎