✍︎︎ ❝︎4❞︎✍︎

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

✍︎︎ ❝︎4❞︎✍︎

"I four chapters in the day isn't good enough."

"I'll try for ten."

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

Chapter four:
↳︎' it's getting a bit dark .

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

Saiki thought of what had happened in the last 24 hours.

First off,during one of his daily watching sessions of how perfectly average y/n is,he had bumped into her cousin Reita who was more then happy to force the boy towards you, saying how it'd be better if you had more friends.

He had complied with the bribe of talking to you and coffee jelly.

Who would refuse coffee jelly?

"People who are allergic."

(Discipline Him.But let's not start that here.)

The pink haired boy listened to your thoughts as you grew uncomfortable from how dark it had been getting.

"It's getting pretty dark...mum and dad said they'd been home around tomorrow..should I go now or?" You thought as you bit your nails.

Saiki stood up as everyone on the table turned to him at the same time.

"Where're you going buddy?" Asked Nendou,his neck curving at a disturbing angle.

Saiki pointed outside towards the darkening sky then back at y/n.

"Oh you mean walk her home? I see why.."

Saiki didn't have to worry about suspicion from them.

Why?Kaidou would explain it in a few seconds for you.

"It's polite to walk a girl home especially if it's getting dark outside since she might be harmed but teruhashi will be okay,no wonder he choose y/n"

He thought at 50 miles per hours.

Y/N got up,praying to the gods as she did so.

"Thank you,whoever is up there, for bestowing upon me then human shaped angel on earth with me.I shall remember this forever."

Saiki used pyrokinesis to stop his face from warming up as y/n waved bye to her friends while they walked out of the shop,Teruhashi's thoughts going through over drive.

"He walks her home and not me?How dare he!I am the most perfect girl on this universe no one can compare to me!"

Saiki sighed in his mind as you walked out of the restaurant towards you 'humble' abode.

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

✍︎︎ ❝︎4❞︎✍︎

"Yuh. "

"I edited this just a little bit tho"

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎