✍︎︎ ❝︎6❞︎✍︎

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

✍︎︎ ❝︎6❞︎✍︎

"so uhm like i was chilling chilling on my main acc he was like 'i need to update my book'"

"it's now in lowercase from the 500 mark +"

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎

Chapter six:
↳︎'Dodge ball.

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

"OKAY CLASS TODAY WE'RE DOING DODGEBALL!"The Teacher Physical Education teacher said as all the boys crowded around him.

"Dodge ball but aren't we in high school?" Students said to each other, complaining.

"Isn't that a kids game?"

"HEY STOP BEING LIKE THAT!!"Hairo screamed before lecturing them and hyping them up at the same time.

"WE'RE GOING TO WIN THIS!"
they cheer happily, way too happily in fact.

"YEAH!"

"Okay,so we will separate the girls from the boys as usual,the teams will get chosen through Rock Paper Scissors." (what do you mean by that..)

Hairos team had most of the athletic people in the class while team b had more of the... weirder(?) students.

"ALRIGHT ILL GO FIRST!" Hairo yelled. Letting out a war cry,he threw the ball with all his strength as the person he hit fell flat on their back.

"Ouch!"You said as the guy moved off the pitch, tending too himself.

"YEAH!!"Everyone cheered as hairo glew from pure sweat.

"How does one get that worked up?" You thought to yourself.

It's best if you stay away from him don't want to get involved with people like that, not to be rude.

"Alright I'm coming for you Saiki."
he

said person let out a sigh as i'm the ball hit him square in the face.

"Pff-" you suppressed your laugh as he looked in your direction and blinked. You waved back with a wink as he glared at you.

"Where are you going Saiki?Face save rule."

The pink haired boy sighed as he continued too play, you laughing at his demise.

'And now I've got to throw the ball? This is ridiculous.' He thought to himself.

Saiki held the ball in his hand, careful to not make sure he didn't accidentally kill someone, and threw it towards Nendou.

And as luck has it, instead of it being a strong throw, it turned out to be quite the opposite. Now it just looked like he hadn't thrown it at all.

"STOP MESSING AROUND!!"
Saiki mentally sighed as Nendou let his lies make Hairou madder at the average-wannabe Saiki kusuo.

'None of those are true.'
The psychic thought to himself , totally not breaking the fourth wall (insert intense wall fixing).

Now it was Nendou's turn.

He threw the ball, thrashing everyone except saiki and hairo out.

"I'll leave my buddy for last!" He shouted as he threw the ball towards hairo. Just before it hit him tho, Saiki intercepted it and got hit instead.

"SAIKI?!" The crowd yelled at his sacrifice.

'I don't think it's fair if you get out before me.'

Just before he could go out, Hairo caught the ball, flashing everyone as usual as you turned away, slightly disgusted.

'Oh hell naw'

As you turned back, it turned out that Hairo was 'too injured' to continue.

and, as 'luck' would have it, he was the last player on the court.

mentally hating everything in existence, saiki threw the ball towards a player on the sideline.

and as luck' would have it....

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

idk
that's all IG
i'm not motivated in the slightest i'm sorry.

also i'm not a girl anymore lol

im enby

lol
✍︎︎ ❝6❞︎✍︎

"This chapter in one word? Comment."

" ugh I'm too lazy for this ."

"Sleeping at 10am is so fun 🤩"

"Aight time to sleep."

"Sike."

(some of this stuff was made in 2020....uhm..i'm embarrassed help me)

i don't like saiki k that much anymore but i'll try posting on here for you guys.

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

see you guys in 7 months 🤣🤣

not me being goofy i-😱😱😱😨😨😨😰😰😥😥😓😓😓😓😓😲😲😲😲😲

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN PLANET.
pretend you didn't see all that weird shit before ive changed in normal now 😄😁