✍︎︎ ❝︎3❞︎✍︎

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

✍︎︎ ❝︎3❞︎✍︎

"I swear I'm not obsessed with this book."

"Not at all"

"I have no life,therefore this is my life"

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

Chapter three:
↳︎'Introductions.

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

Everyone sat around the table, Reita not included since there wasn't any space for him.

"Hello y/n,my name is Teruhashi Kokomi,nice to meet you!" The claimed perfect girl said.

You thought she seemed okay but looks deceive,you didn't know her personally and the look on her face gave you yandere vibes.

"Hi.."you said as the next person took a turn.

"Hey fellow comrade-uh I mean friend!I am jet black winged-Shun kaidou!" A 11th grader with a hero complex.

It reminded you of when you were younger,you once thought you'd go to hogwarts,a faraway Wizarding school made which was actually made up.

"Nice to meet you,kaidou.."

You then turned to the next person,he had a big butt chin.He looked extremely creepy but at the same time stupid.

He took a second to stop picking at his nose as he turned to you.

"Uh-nendou."He said.

"He seems nice" you thought to yourself,mentally praying you wouldn't embarrass yourself once again.

"Ohayo Nendou.."

"And this is Saiki Kusuo!He doesn't talk really..but I think Toritsuka already introduced you two." Newly announced 'J-B' said as he gestured towards the pink boy.

You mentally punched yourself in the head as you remembered your embarrassments.Mentally screaming,you put it aside as you said you greetings again.

"O-Ohayo Saiki-kun.." you murmured to mostly to yourself.

"Now that we have introduced ourselves...why don't we get started on this get together?"

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

✍︎︎ ❝︎3❞︎✍︎

"Saiki is so wholesome.He helped you"
"Anyways what names do y'all use I'm curious."

"I use Yune lune."

"I'm so original"
《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎