✍︎︎ ❝︎2❞︎✍︎

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

✍︎︎ ❝︎2❞︎✍︎

"This chapter was made at 2am like the last so don't mind utter shambolic behaviour with my writing or 'aesthetic'"

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

Chapter two:
↳︎' Lunch with friends.

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

You stood in front of the mirror, still in your underwear with many different types of clothes all around the floor.

Sighing deeply,you picked up a random outfit with f/c shirt and  your best pair of jeans.

This was the first time someone had willingly taken notice of you and went out of their way to become your friend,a big step in your opinion.

Sure,it was a couple years late but at least you had friends now.

You threw them on quickly as you checked the time.

It was exactly ten minutes before you had to be there,and it was five minutes away.

As you slipped on your shoes you locked the door behind you,making a weird noise.

It had become a habit over the years to make you remember if you locked the door or not.

Silently you slipped on you head phones as you slipped your way towards the meeting place,Cafe Mami (魔美).

You had gone to there a few times and even tho their treats were good and coffee even better,they seemed to be slowly decreasing in money.

Luckily tho,due to their new choice of making a new desert they seemed to be slowly raising in popularity.

As you walked you suddenly bumped into a brick wall.

Before you could brace yourself,you were caught just as your eyes shut.

Mentally crying you opened your eyes to see two green lenses.

The pinky let you back up as your face grew warm.

"U-uh.T-thank you."you bowed as you stood back up,now walking next to main to the cafe,taking the head phones off.

"Well..uh..as-as you know,I'm
Y/N l/N,and it's a pleasure to meet you Saiki Kusuo.Reita talks about you a lot..something about being a 'emotionless bastard ' whatever he means by that..."

You saw the boy's expression darken as you walked,making the awkward situation much awkwarder.

You mentally sighed.

"Not again y/n?!You really do know how to bring the worst in people..damn it!"

You mentally reprimanded yourself as the person next to you smirked unknowingly next to you.

You abruptly turned to the side, seeing nothing but his turned head.

"Huh....I could've swore I saw him smile from the corner of my eye... maybe this prescription is faulty.."

Just as you finished that,you finally reached your location.

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

When you had finally found a seat due to being a few minutes early,you sat across from each other.

Silently the New announced pinky watch's as you drank your coffee with a straw.

"Y/N L/N.Born in Japan on
D/M/Y.Hospital (—).Favourite food f/f favourite drink f/d last meal l/m-"

Interrupting his inner monologue, a nendou appeared,almost startling him.

"Oh hey buddy!"He said,sitting down with the..'very informed psychic.'

"Oh hey Saiki!" Saiki a blue head as she sat on the corner.

"Saiki,hello!"Came in 'jet black wings.

And thats when the chaos started.

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎

✍︎︎ ❝︎2❞︎✍︎

"Word of the book 'yuh'"

"I am now speed"

"It's okay If you love me....for now.."

《︎ 》︎✦︎ 《︎ 》︎ ✦︎ 《︎ 》︎✦︎