005

Making one friend was great, making a whole group of friends was even better. Well, almost even better, saying one of the boys is an absolute asshole.

"You're a fucking asshole!" I spit at Beckham, making him smirk. Every time I insult him it seems to make him smirk, all he can do is smirk. "I'm a hot asshole though, aren't I?" He teases me, I hate him. He always finds away to get under my skin, and unfortunately he knows it. "No your not!" I say clearly annoyed, my comment only makes the fire bigger. "Why are you annoyed then?" He questions me, "I'm not!"

"Yes yo- stop annoying her Becks." Atlas interrupts him.

"So I am annoying her then." Beckham smirks

"I agree with Atlas, leave Ruth alone." Seth comments. Beckham shoots a look at him before having a paddy, "great, my best friend turning against.It was only a joke, and it was only Ruth"

"Only Ruth? Your better watch your tongue Beckham Matthews before I cut it out!" Maddie sticks up for me, Beckham chuckles making me hate him more. The ringing of the bell makes me keep my mouth shut, from a rant.

I make my way to science, and when I finally reach it everyone's stood at the back of the classroom. "What's going on?" I ask Maddie who's stood beside me, "new seating plan, Sir likes to chose where people sit." Maddie tells me. Because that's not weird.

"Right let's get this over with," Sir reads out a list of people, Maddie is sat next to a girl named Tulip.

"Beckham and Ruth."

He has got to be kidding me. I make my way to my seat and catch Beckham smirking,  I catch Maddie laughing. I'm glad she finds this amusing.

I sit on the edge of my seat, I don't bother looking at him either. He places his hand on the table, so I move my away. "What's your problem with me?" Beckham questions me, causing my eyes to drift to him. "I just don't like you." I say.

"Why don't you like me?" He continues with his questions, making me sigh. "I just prefer people over you." I tell him, my comment catches his attention.

"Like who? Who can be better then me?"

"Your brother." I regret saying it, as soon as the word leave my mouth.

"You know Brooks?" He laughs lightly.

"Mhm." I responded not wanting to give him more information.

"What does Mhm mean?"

Is this man stupid?

"Well for starters I know it means, he's a lot better then you." I spit at Beckham, he turns his gaze away from me. "Well I know your insane. I know I can be bad, but Brooks is a whole different story." I want to ask him a million questions,but I don't want to destroy another conversation.

I copy down the notes on the board, my eyes catch Beckham flinging his pen about. Eventually it lands in front of me, he reaches over to grab it. I manage to grab it before him, "give me my pen." Beckham demands.

"What's the magic word?" I tease him, making him groan.

"Can I have my pen back, please?" He says annoyed, I hold it out for him to grab but move my hand quickly before he can take it from.

"I said please!"

"With an unpleasant tone." I tell him. I can tell I'm getting under his skin.

"So because of that, you've got to say I'm better then you. To get your pen back" I can feel a smirk on my face.

"Not happening." Beckham says.

"Well your not getting your pen back."

"That's fine." He try's to act unbothered.

"Well, thanks you for the present." I say sarcastically.

"Do you ever shut up?" Beckham spits.

"Are you ever not an asshole?" I fight back moving my belongings away from him, including his own pen. "I'm the asshole? Your the one who stole my pen." He says annoyed, with this he makes an attempt to get his pen back, but I manage to catch on and move the pen out of his reach. "All what you have to do is ask nicely." I tease.

"Please may I have my pen back?" Beckham asks with a forced smile on his face, I slide the pen across the table for him to grab. "See wasn't so hard was it?" I say, trying to get under his skin. It works, he rolls his eyes and scoffs.

"It isn't usually , but since it was someone who's stuck up, especially for the new kid, I had to say sorry too, it was hard." Beckham comments, standing his ground. This time he got under my skin.

A/n- thank you for all the support! Please vote and comment :)