013

The rest of the week flew by, it's one day until the game and the whole school is on edge. The boys have had training every day after school, and I know because other than Monday, Maddie has dragged me to all of them. Her and Atlas are looking extremely close, and I'm beginning to believe she's only bringing me along for someone to talk too when she's not admiring Atlas.

"Do you reckon after the game Atlas would want to go on a date?" Maddie asks me, she doesn't look at me when she ask's her eyes are just glued to the ice. "Why don't you ask him? I'm sure he'll say yes." I tell her, she continues to look at the ice but smiles at my response.

"Does Brooks know about your bet?" Maddie questions me. I don't answer, because I know she knows the answer. I know the answer. I haven't talked too Brooks since the bet was made. "God what an I going to do?" I sigh as I run a hand through my hair. "What your going to do is nothing, you can pray that we loose and stay with Brooks. Or we'll just act like you like Beckham." Maddie try's to give me advice.

"I do like Beckham though." I tell her, and for the first time she turns her attention from of the ice. She looks at me for a second trying to answer her own question, "do you like him, or like like him?" I laugh at her question before running my answer through my head to be able to avoid it. "So you and At-"

"You avoided my question, you do like him. You have a crush on twins." Maddie smiles as she catches onto what I'm doing. But I'm not even sure if I like Beckham, Brooks I do. But Beckham how could I? How could I do that to Brooks?

Tomorrow I guess I'll know.

A/n- I'm sorry it's so short, and I'm sorry that it's been so long. It's the summer holidays for me and I do a lot of sport and football day clubs. I'll try and update before September 1st as it's when I go on holiday. Thank you for your support and your patience, it truly means a lot.