07. Stargirl and Starboy

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 3

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 3. holly, jolly  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Eleven and Franny sit on the couch. Franny watches Eleven tinkering with the Walkie-Talkie. Franny pricks up another cookie and sits up and walks over to Lucas, Dustin, and Mike.

"We just tell our parents we have AV Club after school okay?" Mike tells the group. "That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood."

"Operation?" Franny asks Mike. "What operation?" Mike looks at Franny.

"An operation to find Will. With El." Franny nods. "Did you tell El about this?" Mike sighs as Lucas asked a question. Franny looks at Lucas.

"So you think this weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas questioned. "Trust me on this, okay?" Mike replies.

They all nod. "Do you have the supplies?" Lucas picks up a backpack, "Yeah." He says. Lucas shows the supplies he has in his bag.

"And a wrist rocket!" He smiles and then laughs. Franny chuckles. "Awesome." Franny breaks a smile. "You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?"

"First of all, it's a wrist rocket, not a slingshot Dustin," Lucas replied. "And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real. It's made up." Lucas added on. He looks intensely at Lucas. "But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye..." Lucas pretends to shoot the wrist rocket. "And blind it." He finishes.

Dustin sighs. "Dustin what did you get?" Franny asks and nods to his backpack. He empty's his backpack full of snacks on the table. "Well alrighty." He says, placing his backpack on the floor. "So, we've got..." Lucas and Franny look at each other in confusion.

"Nutty bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, Nilla Wafers, apple, banana, and trail mix." Dustin finishes looking at them. Franny takes the Pringle's and opens the top of it and puts some in her mouth. "Good, I like it."

"Seriously?" Lucas said gazing at Franny. She looks at Lucas and she put another Pringle in her mouth as she walked away and sat next to Eleven.

"Wait, Franny what did you bring?" Mike told Franny, her face went black as she looked at the floor and her eyes widened. "Shit. I didn't bring anything."

They all looked at her in disbelief. "Why didn't you bring anything?" Dustin asked.

"I don't know! I'm sorry I just...forgot." Franny replied smiling. They all turned back to each other.

"Why do we need weapons anyway. We have her." Dustin looked at Eleven pointing at her.

"She shut one door!" Lucas told Dustin loudly. "With her mind!" Dustin argued back. "Are you kidding me? That's insane!" Dustin paused for a second. "Imagine all the other stuff she could do." Franny nods. "Yeah, she's pretty great," Franny responded.