★chapter three★

Indigo Evans.

Bella had too many ideas from Pinterest, she's the most indecisive client I had, she kept changing her ideas but she chosen a theme and left us. Aurora was napping, I kissed her head when Bella leaves us.

I wave at from the cafe before she gets in her car and she waves back then she slams her car door. I stayed a bit longer in the cafe to look for the food and hotel

The thing I liked about planning is that if the client is nice enough then they'll let me keep the excess money remaining. It helps me to have extra money for others things we needed in the house and all.

"Baby, Wake up. We have to go". I hurry her, I take our bags and carry her in my arms. There's a cheap hall and it's about to close soon.

I strap Aurora in her car seat and go to the driver's seat, there's was no traffic so we arrived before they could close it" So, I can clean the hall now?". I said, I mean I'm not paying extra money for people to clean a hall when God gave me hands.

"Ma, the hall is-". The manager tries to sweet talk me which is not going to work

He tried to make me pay to clean but I'm very firm on my decisions, he sighs and I smiled at him when he gives me the keys he leads us to the hall I juggle text Fiona about the cake and carrying trouble too.

"Here you go madam". He says and he leaves, the hall was dirty with cups and other rubbish was I'm determined.

I lay Aurora on the small stage after I put my jacket on the floor for her, I start to pick up cups, used forks, napkins and bottles of alcohol and used cigarettes.

"Now the real sweeping". I said, I take the broom and swept the floor, I sprinkle  some water on the floor not to make the place dusty since Aurora was sleeping.

I had to arrange the place, Decorate the place and wash the bathrooms. I turn on the fans to get rid of any other dust. The man was nice enough to being supplies I can use to clean the place.

I washed the bathroom but I had to come back here early to decorate and do some other checks. I wash my hands on the newly washed sink like the feeling of pride using the thing you washed. I take my bag and backed Aurora on my back.

I turn off the fans and turn off the lights before locking the hall door, I hand the key to the man and got inside the car.

"She must have been playing alot". I said stopping in outside our house, she's like so beautiful when she sleeps like angel

My phone has been beeping since the drive to our house, Alice was giving me some things she knows about the man. I mean the man that Bella is dating, I don't judge since love happens and I'm a sucker for romance of any type.

I mean I planned a gay wedding and it's the most beautiful thing in the world,the groom and the bride were so happy that they hugged me over and over again.

"Good night, Trouble". I said removing her hoodie and taking off her shoes, I lay her on the bed and kissed her forehead.

Her sleepy face turn to a small smile as  my lips touched her right cheek, I look at her with content, She looks like her dad
He gave and helped make this blessing in my life happen and I am grateful.