★chapter fifty eight★

Dual povs

I think I have a thing for women who drive cause tell me why indigo looks so sexy when she's driving us to the mall like the hand movements, the concentration
The biting of her lip when there was traffic like she's so sexy without even knowing she's sexy like damn.

We step out of the car after I put my cap and dark shades on, i clasp my pinky on hers as we walked in the mall looking for this small sandwich place that the girls said we should meet each other"Here star". I said finally finding a bench to sit our asses down

"Do you want some food or something to drink?". I asked, I take a moment to check her out in her outfit of today which was a t shirt and shorts, damn.

She looks around and a smile appears on her perfectly molded lips and her eyes beamed with joy
"Ice-cream, French vanilla with come on". She cooes pulling me off the bench to the ice cream stall.

"Hi, Good afternoon can I have medium cup of French vanilla with the chocolate waffles crushed in it with some caramel, brownies and Oreos please". She says, the guy nods and then turns to me.

"I will take the same as her, thank you". I said, he nods and starts to make our order for us. It was fun watching him throw the ice cream up and crushing the waffles and Oreo and other stuff in the ice cream.

"Have a fine and creamy day". He cheers passing our order then gives us a receipt, we go to the front desk and paid for our ice cream.

"Thank you". She said once we sit back on the bench, she takes a spoonful of ice cream and puts it in her mouth"Brain freeze". She laughed, her laugh was the best melody to listen to.

I put my ice cream cup on my lap and stretched my hand out to land on her thighs, she has extremely soft and silky thighs like damn. I rest my thumb there and draw little circles on her thighs.

She stays still, panic slowly creeps in if she doesn't like it. I gently trail my hand to make smaller circles. I notice her adjusting to my touch"Do you like-?".

"Like? I love it so much, definitely go for seconds". She fangirls over the ice cream, it's refreshing to see her happy about little things like that ice cream makes you happy baby? Sure let's buy the company.

"They go so well together". She adds, she was happy and seeing her happy warmed my heart with a dash of tingly feelings but I liked feeling this way.

"Want to buy the some more in a tub and take home baby?". I add, she looks at me and nods, so yeah we went back there and we were able to get three tubs of it with the without the toppings but we bought the cone separately and some caramel sauce.

"So I owe you 20 do-".

I rolled my eyes " You don't owe me anything love".

"But you-"

"My money is yours, now come on". We add, we paid or bribed the man to put our order in the freezer until we are done shopping then we will take them.

"Indigo". Someone squeals before their small statue engulfed in a hug with her, I look at Fiona walking towards us while Alice was still hugging Indigo.

"Girlll, do you know how excited I'm about this". Alice starts, she was excited to go cloth shopping?

"Wait". Alice pouts when she turns to me"What is your baby daddy doing here with us and if you are going to lie that you're a girl then Atleast a wig and some shade would be more convincing than this". I look at my gray sweats and white tee shirt like was I supposed to dress like one of the girls?