★chapter eight★

Indigo Evans.

Aurora and I are excited today, Aiden and Ashleigh are coming to California to visit us and meet their niece for the first time. I was grateful to God for having supportive older brother and sister. I can't count the times they would send me money to get me some medicine when I was pregnant and I can remember times they would send me money when I asked them before I had a job and the times they would check up on me even with the time zone to make sure I was okay and now they're coming here.

Aurora was excited since she didn't know I had siblings or she had an uncle and aunt. I told her the people who greets her on the phone are her uncle and aunt. We stand in line for the people coming waiting,.

When August and I slept together, we were highly drunk and I got sober before him. I called them since I didn't want to him to wake up and regret what we did or humiliate me. Aiden said I should come to his hostel and Ashleigh is the one that gave me birth control pills but his sperm was so powerful that birth control was no match for him, If he was here he will definitely be cocky that he made such a_.

"Aiden!". I squeal running to my brother. He staggers back from the sudden weight but he hugs me back.

"Hey, I won't get a hug?". Aurora asked, she walks towards us and frowns, Aiden squat to her height and takes her appearance.

"She look exactly like him". He mutters for me to hear before he hugs her, I look and I don't see Ashleigh.

"Her flight is delayed, I left her when she made me two minutes later to missing my flight". He says, he looks at Aurora and he smiles.

"Hey Aurora, I'm uncle Aiden.".

"Hi, Uncle. You live in Canada too?".

Aurora was half Canadian and American. I am from there and I gave birth to her here and her father is American"Yes, now. Shall we leave and get my little Rockstar some ice cream?". He says, he lifts her in his arm and she giggles wrapping her hands on his neck.

"We are going to wait for her in the ice cream place next to the airport". He says, I nod and he drops his things in the car.

"What flavor do you want, Love?". He ask, Aurora press her face on the glass and she pouts before she points at french villain.

"Do you want to choose another flavor?'. He asked, she looks again and nods no.

"That will be too expensive". She adds.

"Hey love, don't worry yourself about the money. If you want all the flavour then I'll buy you all the flavours". He says but she still declined.

"Okay, what toppings do you want?".

"Not too sweet, she has bad sugar rushes". I say, Aiden nods before he whispers word to her ears and she giggled.

"I want caramel and Oreo". She says, the waiter takes our order and we sit on the bar stool. I smile seeing them getting along

"Aiden fucking Evans!". Ashleigh barge in, Aiden Snickers when she walks towards us and her angry expression changes.

"Aunt!". Aurora squeals, she brings out her arms for Ashleigh to carry her which she does and a smile appears on her face.