★chapter sixty one★

Indigo Evans

This man makes me fall more in love with him every fucking day like I know it's the bare minimum but he does it so good like my ovaries are definitely ready to carry another baby for him, I was freaking out when I broke the tap because my dad would whoop me and my siblings asses if we broke something in the house, plus I love how he didn't enter the room with me because I would be too afraid to ask him to leave so that I could have some privacy but he did it!

I take a minute to soak up his scent in his room, his room smelt divine, his room was neat too. I love a man that can make his space look tidy, no clothes on the floor like this man is better than me because I leave my clothes on the floor sometimes and get too tired to pick them up later"Fuck I forgot my soap". I said entering the bathroom seeing his products.

I didn't want to go back outside and take my things then come back here again, I take his shampoo then put some on my hand then smell it"God, that smells good". I said lathering up my hair with the shampoo.

I wash my hair, I wash off the shampoo then use his conditioner. I use a claw clip to hold my hair up as I lather some of his soap in my hands and wash my entire body before I rinse off the soap from my body
"Ouu, body wash, time to double cleanse". I added, I put some on my hand and lather it all over me.

I get out and put on my robe back, I remove the claw clip from my hair and run my hand through my hair. I look around his table to find maybe a body lotion, use lotion immediately you get out of the shower like it has been a game changer for my skin ladies!

I rub some lotion on my face, my arms and my legs while I look at myself in his bathroom mirror, some of you are in his DMs while I'm in his bathroom
We are not the same ladies, I look at the lotion and my mind wanders if he ever used this cream to-

No indigo, don't even think about it.

I drop the lotion and used some of his deodorant,  I read somewhere that male deodorant last longer than female deodorant like that's crazy if it's true. I used some conditioner with coconut oil for my hair
" I think I'm done here". I said still looking for some other thing that I could use that was on his table.

I see his lip balm and put some on, I mean I literally kissed this man kids before so what's wrong with sharing his lip balm"Oh, minty". I said feeling the little tingling sensation on my lips like I'm done or I'm? I really like this feeling a lot actually.

I take some Vaseline and rubbed some on my arm and legs just to make sure they are not looking ashy  then drained myself in his perfume"Okay, I'm done". I said fastening my robe properly then heading out.

I walk out of his room and you know sat on his bed just to allow the lotion and Vaseline to soak in my skin and to enjoy some free air conditioning, once it soaks in then I head to my room"Thank you". I said to him, he was in my room sitting on my bed.

I was embarrassed because I left some clothes on the floor plus my vanity. Wait what happened to my clothes on the floor" Did the maid take my-".

"No, I picked them up and folded them up for you, then I put it back in your wardrobe, I hope that's ok? I didn't mean to invade your privacy incase you do-"

This is where I fall more in love with him than I was five seconds ago" No, it's okay. Thank you". I said, he stands up from my bed and I lean in to hug him.