★Chapter Thirty three★

Indigo Evans

Imagine going to work and hear your boss is calling you, you begin to imagine possible things you might have done but end up giving up not finding any one yet.

I pull my skirt down when I knocked on his office door, Todd is a pervert and I'll want to give him a show since he made out uniform into waitress horny outfits.

"Good morning Sir, you said you wanted to see me before I started my shift". I say then mentally roll my eyes when he does a dramatic spin to face me.

He looks at me and the rest of my body, before he looks me back in the eyes with an approving smile on his damn face, as if what you're thinking is going to happen

"I wanted to congratulate you on your new promotion from waitress to now head waitress". He says

"Then did I get promoted and how?".

He stands up and leans towards his desk
"When you were not here yesterday, two guest kept asking for their black haired
Canadian flower to serve them and I like decided to promote you and let you earn more money but your shifts increases".

"What do you mean by my shift inc-".

"Meaning you have to work from 8am to 6am and if you work at night the more I mean you work then the work you earn"

"So you would increase my money because some people wanted to see their "Black haired Canadian flower". I said, I do some air quote and looked at him again.

"Not only them noticed your absence, I want them to know I will fulfill all their demands as long as they buy my food".

"How much is my pay if accept this?".

"Hundred and fifty dollars per hour which makes eleven thousand dollars if you do this for a week aslo". He adds.

"Would I have breaks in between?".

"Yes, you are the Head waitress. You can instruct other waiters and you can aslo have a sixty minute break whenever".

"Okay, I accept the offer".

A smile beams on his face, He brings out his hand and I shake his hand."You can take a break for the whole of today but I shall see you tomorrow and your new badge would be ready aslo". He adds.

"Hmm, Thank you sir".

"No, Call me Todd and I must say that you are a very beautiful lady, Indigo". I take my hand out of his own and smiled at him uncomfortable from his glance.

"Thank you, May I go home now?".

"Are you waiting to invite me with you?"

I mentally snorted, August would kick your ass if he sees you in his house with me"No, maybe I leave now S- Mr Todd?"

"Sure Indigo, See you tomorrow".

You should've seen the way I did when I saw him winking at me, I go to the toilet and changed Into my clothes that would not make me look like I'm a whore. I go to my car and sighed, I have to make the final decisions with the man who wants me to plan his anniversary tonight.