King Jess, the Jester King

Damn it! Why did they build this place like a maze?! Luckily, you still had a few maps. You did happen to be harassed by another 'map bot', but as soon as you took the paper, it just wheeled away. You search and search, only seeing a mass of S.T.A.F.F bots. You ask several employees and bots alike, but it feels like they're spinning you in circles. Eventually, somehow, you end up in front of the stage. You're getting a little fed up with the layout of the building, so you sit back for a bit and wait for the show. This is a good time to rest your aching legs anyway.

You pass the time a few minutes on your phone, then you hear the announcement that the show is about to start. The crowd roars at the sight of the band rising from the floor of the stage. You rock out in your puny, uncomfortable plastic seat for a good two hours. Their material rocked of course, but the crowd always seemed to want more, even screaming as loud as they could. The music does end like any good show though, so you get up and dodge some kids running around you. They scream at their parents that they want to see the band and yet manage to block you every time you stepped to the side.

Now seems like as good of a time as any to look for the Daycare. You're almost sure you've passed it a few times! All of these people are making it difficult to see where you are. You decide to try to go someplace where there weren't as many people to try and figure out where to go from there. There's a spot that's nearly empty, so you march towards it. The only people standing there were two parents and a kid, about 13 maybe? The kid, she seemed really tired. You hear one of the fathers mumbling about how this place was headache-inducing. After all the looping around and trying to get to the Daycare, you can kind of agree.

You turn to get a good look at your surrounding when you see a fluffy-looking gray mascot stride in your direction. She adorns a red outfit, or maybe that's a part of her body? The wolf seems to notice you've looked at her. Her head tilts up a bit and she yells your name... How does she know your name? "You're the one who got nabbed for cleaning duty, right?" Behind you, the other father sputters a little. Roxy, however, is focused on you. "Someone said you might want a picture with the band." Well isn't that cool! You get stuck cleaning for a few hours... but you get to take a picture with the band? Now this is some good customer service!

Your eyes must have lit up because Roxy sounds like she'd smile. "Excited to take a picture with the best member, huh? Well, just so you know, every side is my good side." She flips her hair with her paw-like hand. She looks behind you and rolls her eyes. She mentions to the family that they would need a photo pass to take a picture. The first father mumbles about paying extra for a lousy photo. You hear the kid excitedly ask for a pass, but the second father tells her that they may not have enough money to. The kid pouts but still says a sad 'oookaaay'. They leave you and Roxy to your own devices.

"So, you got a camera?" Your excitement kind of got the best of you and you try to hold up the camera you bought last time. It's little Freddy design was bright and stuck out well, but Roxy was already putting up her hands in a defensive manner. You hadn't even shown her the FazCam yet. "Hey hey hey! Watch where you point that thing! You can't use that !" You're confused as to what she means but she explains. "The flash, it messes with us. It disables us or something. I've been flashed before, and it really messed me up! Don't you have a phone or something?" You slowly pull out your phone instead, thinking about how big of a flaw that has to be, especially since they sold these here.

"Cool, I'll get one of them to hold it." She flicks her head to a janitorial S.T.A.F.F bot and turns to get him. "Hey, get over here!" As you wait, you wonder if you could take pictures with the rest of the band too. You wonder if Sun would hate flashes as well... but why think about that? You're getting a picture with the Roxanne Wolf! Besides, you didn't plan on flashing a robot anytime soon. That would just be cruel. You aren't careless or rude enough to do that for no reason.