The Jiningling (Aggressive Jingling)

It was probably around 1PM now, and you could tell it was midday when you stumbled upon quite a lot of traffic. It seemed that half of the cars in your way were headed to the pizzaplex as well. Luckily, you had the radio to keep you company. You beat the traffic and arrive at your destination. The parking lot was crowded with people and cars alike. You had been parking in the customer spaces the first few times you came, so when you found that employees have another perk, you were ecstatic. As it turns out, you can use the 'employees only' gate around the side of the building.

At the security station past the open gate, you see a small security shack and one of those blockade things. You pull up and the S.T.A.F.F bot inside sticks it's head out. It stares at your face and talks with a female monotone voice. "Hello, valued employee. You may proceed through the gate. Have a Faz-tastic day." The blockade raises and you snake your way past the other cars. You pick an empty space. Once you finally get inside, getting checked by the human security team, you take a long look at one of the map boards. You can't play any of the games, nor could you enter the dance floor.

You could play some arcade games or watch the show that could start any minute... but then again... Your eyes drift to the section labeled 'Superstar Daycare'. Sun seemed really preoccupied with the kids last time. Would he appreciate the visit? Even when he was watching the children, he was still pretty stoked to see you. You were his guest last time! Yeah, Sunny would be busy, but he was so happy. You just wish you could visit overnight to keep him company. The memory of his saddened tone just pushes you toward the idea. Well, might as well say hi, right? You make your way there, reaching the wooden door. You knock and a familiar face answers.

It's Dan, actually. "Hello, what's your- Oh, hey." You give him a smile. He looks around, acting like he's doing something illegal. "Huh, what are you doing here? You could get into a lot of trouble for showing up with out a daycare pass." The way he says it makes it seem like you aren't supposed to be here. Okay, you weren't supposed to yet, but still! He looks at your outfit and furrows his eyebrows. "Holy shiii- ... shirt. You're actually working here now? I really thought you were sensible..." His head shakes in disappointment. A hand then appears and taps the side of his hat. "Ha, everything okay?"

Dan steps aside and lets Alyssa take his place. "What'd you need-" She pauses. "Man, you came back? I thought you'd quit after yesterday, ha!" You retort that it wouldn't happen again. Alyssa crosses her arms. "Uh-huh, ha. Suuure..." Her smirk makes you deadpan. "Soooo, whatcha doing here, Newbie?" She's really insisting on calling you 'Newbie' despite your nametag being right in front of her. "That's not my name-" you start to correct her. That is until a loud "Frieeend! You're back, you're back, ho ho!" stops you. Alyssa turns to him as he skips to the desk.

She tells him to calm down. "Nuh-uh, you get back there! You heard what she said, shoo, shoo!" No matter how persistent she was, he kept going. "I will, I will! Friend, would you like to join?" he pushes as he continues to skip toward you. A smile forms, you can't help it. Alyssa rolls her eyes. "Uuuugh, come on, then Newbie! Get in here," she groans. Sunny gasps as soon as you enter. He immediately puts his hands on your shoulders to lead you inside. "We're learning about shapes! And colors! And don't tell our friends yet but," he leans closer, "we're going to finger-paint after! But, it's a surprIIIiiise~!" You're sat down in front of a group of kids.

He immediately starts blabbering about shapes, drawing the ones he says on a paper with an orange crayon. "Squares are really, er, er, er, er! Pointy!" He draws the sides, making a short 'er' at every turn. He lifts the picture and turns it to show how perfect he made the square. "And when I turn it, it looks the same! See? That's because the sides are aaall the same!" Some of the small tots stare at the paper like they were watching a TV show. Sun then puts the paper on the ground and scribbles the crayon all over the square. "And now," he finishes filling the square, "it's the color orange! See, it's orange!" One of the kids tries to repeat him, "or-daj?" He faces her and pronounces it out, "Or-an-ge!" The girl says, "or-an-jah!" He leaves more paper on the floor, mostly blank sheets.