𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

' But little did yoongi don't know that he is in big danger '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now

After sometime, manager came while sweating, "y-yes sir " "Is yoongi shift is over? " Jhope ask, coldly. "No si--" Manager got cut in middle of sentences by jimin. "What did you say?" Jimin show his gun to manager while manager and worker is shivering and sweating, while bts smirking and yoongi didn't saw because he is standing in front of bts.

"I t-think today his shift is over sir " Manager said.

"But boss, my shift is not over yet " Yoongi said, confused.

Y-yes yoongi but today you served in vip room only, so you can leave now, you must be tried " Manager said. "Really? Thank you boss " Yoongi said, happily.
"Yoongi your belongings are inside in staff room " Worker said.

"Yes Noona, I'm coming. Ok hyungs. I'll come wait here" yoongi said to bts.
After he said to bts and left from there but little bit he don't know someone is following him.

Yoongi POV

I came to staff room and take my stuff and I was about to go but noona stopped me, "Yoongi, what was that? " Noona ask. "What noona? " "Who are they to you? " Noona ask. "Who...... AH I get! BTS hyungs? They are my friends " "Friends? Yoongi don't get it in trouble" Noona said, terrified.

"What trouble noona??" "Don't you know them yoongi??? They are ma------- " "Done taking your stuffs yoongi??" While noona was about to tell something but she suddenly got cut by someone, I turned and saw who is it,"Jimin hyung?? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"You took long time so I came as I was worried about you. You took your stuffs? Then what are you waiting for?" Jimin hyung said. "Nothing hyung I was talking to noona that why"

"Ohhh okay. You go, all the members are worried about you. I'll come soon" Jimin said.

"Mmm... Ok hyung. Bye noona see you tomorrow " I said, waving hands.

"O-okay yoongi byee please be safe"
After that I left noona and hyung in staff room and I go to others hyungs.

Jimin POV

After yoongi left I shot a glare to that worker lady who is already shaking in fear while looking down.

"I see, you were about to tell something to yoongi. What was that?"

"Nothing sir"

"I know what you were about to tell him but it will be good if you keep your mouth shut up until you want your whole family to be death"

"W-What no, I'm really sorry sir I won't tell anything to him please don't do anything sir" Worker lady said, begging. "Ok, remember that" I said.

After that I leave the staff room while smirking.

Worker POV

I fell on my knees after he left from there. I was soo scared when he threatened me, but I was also worried about yoongi, he is soo innocent boy. What are they going to do to that innocent boy. Oh God please save that innocent soul from that heartless monsters..