𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ : ʏᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Yes we only gave you permission but we never told you to do such things like kissing" Lisa said in angry tone

"We are just telling you that, see what if he gets uncomfortable with you after you kissed him?"

"And if once our babyboy gets uncomfortable around you means we won't able to help you that's it" Jennie said in clam tone.

"because we can't able to see our cupcake uncomfortable at any condition in front of us but still if you do like that means we've to take back our permission that we gave you. Is it ok???" Jisoo said.

"No noona, I won't do like that but is it ok if I hold his hand or side hug him, I'm sure it won't make him uncomfortable" Hong-joong said while giving them his puppy eyes.

"Okay but if yoongi is comfortable with it, otherwise you know what we will tell you right here?" Jisoo said.

"Yes noona, I'll not disappoint you all, believe me" Hong-joong said in happy tone.

"And know one thing, hurt yoongi and you're gone from earth"

Hong-joong nodded and was about to go but he forgot that lisa still didn't leave his collar.

Which make him stumble and made blackpink chuckle.

Lisa leave Hong-joong collar and Hong-joong run fast to class.

In classroom

Yoongi sitting and talking with Yuna

"You know my unnies and oppas really like you, they all are keep talking about you, they even made breakfast for you"  Yuna said

"You know my unnies and oppas really like you, they all are keep talking about you, they even made breakfast for you" Yuna said.

"Really? But I just ate my breakfast now noona" Yoongi said in sad tone.

"Aww, it's ok yoongs, you can eat have it later"

Yoongi and yuna talking.

Suddenly Hong-joong came running and Yoongi saw him but he just stand there like a statue and admired Yoongi innocent face

"Hyung?"

"................"

Hong-joong didn't answered to Yoongi.
He was busy in admiring and Yuna saw that and called him.

"Hello? Mister?"

"..................."

Yuna was quite angry after seeing that he was continuously looking at Yoongi.

While Yoongi is still looking at him innocently.

Then yuna snapped her finger in front of hong-joong face.

"Hello earth to Mr.Statue"

"Y-yes, Wait what did you call me 'Mr.Statue?' Hong-joong asked.

"Yes!!! Cuz you are standing like a statue while admiring my yoongi's cute face" Yuna said in angry tone.

"Ah, It's just I was lost in his beauty also who wouldn't lost on his beauty?" Hong-joong said while looking at Yoongi.

"What did you say" Yuna asked.

"Didn't you heard that, are you deaf or what!?" Hong-joong said in cold tone.

Yuna stand from her seat to fight with him while forgetting that she was with Yoongi.

Suddenly she remembered that and Yoongi quickly pulled her hand and made her sit again.

"Why are you about to fight with him" Yoongi asked in little angry tone.

"N-no cupcake, see I'm not fighting with him, don't be angry with me"

"How dare you made my cutie angry"

"Not me you are the one who start it"

"No its you, only you"

Then they started to yell at each other without seeing that Yoongi is trying to calm them.

"Please stop both of you"

"It's was you who made him an-(cutoff)

"SHUT UP YOU BOTH"

Out of nowhere someone shouted which gain they attention.

When they saw who is it.

Hong-joong and Yuna gulped hard because it was BLACKPINK.

Whose eyes are now fuming in angry.

Jennie was about to yell at them but went silent after Yoongi hugged her while scared.

Their angry eyes turned into soft one and spoke to him calmly.

"What happen to our cupcake??? Why are you scared cupcake?"

"Noonas, they a-ar-e"

"Tell us cupcake? What happen?"

"Noona, hong-joong hyung and Yuna are yelling at each other, and I got scared"

"Yah you idiots, why you both starting a fight in front of Yoongi!!!" Rose said.

"Unnie now you are the one who is yelling" Lisa said while faceplamed.

"Hehehe Sorry"

"Yah you both go and sit in your places"

After that Yuna and Hong-joong glare at each other and spoke.

"I will deal with you later"

"Go back before we kick your ass stupid"

After that Yoongi sat in his seat.

Blackpink in the right side, Yuna on the left side and Hong-joong behind Yoongi.

After sometime Professor came and started class.