𝐒𝐢𝐱

"Little bit yoongi don't know that someone is coming to see him "

_________________

Time : 12:49

Yoongi is sleeping peacefully. But he don't know that someone is entering his bedroom from the bedroom window. (guess who is he / she)

"Finally we came!!!!!!! " the two black hair boys shout. "Yah you brats low you voice, you guys might wake him up " the oldest one said among in group.
"okokokokkk "

"Guyssss....... " the oldest one said.

"Yes hyung " the two younger said.

"See our babyboy is sleeping " the oldest one said.

"Where...... Awwwwwwwwwww. He is so cute even in sleeping " the two younger said.

"Hyung, let's go closer " the maknae said.

Maknae line POV

When we got closer to his bed, we saw that he is sleeping like a baby hugging kumb.

"He is soo cute, I want to make his mine now" Jungkook said.

"Correction not yours, OURS " Vmin shouted.

When Vmin shouted yoongi woke up. We saw that and quickly find a place to hide. Jikook hide under the bed and tae hide in corner of the room.

"Hello? Is anyone is here?" Yoongi said.

Yoongi POV

I heard like someone is shouting, so I quickly asked if anyone is here but I see no one. 'Aish.... Yoongi why are you being stupid. Who will be there in middle of night ? Maybe I'm hallucinating. Ok let's go back to sleep'

Jimin POV

After yoongi drifted to sleep, we came out from our hiding place.

"We almost got caught because of you guys " Jungkook said.

"Sorry.. But see he was scolding herself that he was hallucinating " Tae said.

"Without knowing that we are here " Jungkook said, laughing.

'Very funny right ? (fake laughing) if hyungs find out that we are not in mansion that guess what ? " I said.

"We are dead " We all said.

"Ok hyungs, come let's get going " Jungkook said.

"But I don't want to go" Taehyung said.

"Me too but we will get caught if we stay here anymore " I said.

With that we went out of his house and sat in our car and drive to mansion.

After 18 minutes later

I parked the car in garage and said, "finally we came !!!! Guys we shouldn't make any noise ok ? "
"Ok " they said.

We came inside without making any noise, then jungkook and taehyung tapped my shoulder.

"What ? " I ask.

"We'll go to our room " Taehyung said.

"Oka---"

"Not so fast boys "

We flinched when we heard a voice then the lights turned on, when we turned around and saw our hyungs are sitting in the couch.

Author POV

"finally you guys came home at this hour, Mmmm..... What is the time namjoon ? " Jin asked.

"..................."

"Namjoonnnn. Aishhh this boy already slept here itself. What is the time hoseok " Jin said.

"It's 2:15 am hyung " Hoseok replied.

"See...... Soo you guys where were you this time outside ? " Jin asked.

"......................."

"Jin hyung ask WHERE WERE YOU GUYS ? " Hoseok shouted.

"W-we w-were....... W-we "

"WHERE " Hoseok yelled, again.

"Aishhhh hobi hyung, why are you shout---(saw maknae line) No wonder why you are shouting " Namjoon said, wake up from his sleep by Jhope shouting.

That's it Hyung line burst into anger then they started to scold them (maknae line) and then maknae line told where they were and what happened there and how they hid from yoongi. Hyung line brust into laugh. Maknae line sigh in relief after they saw hyung line laughing but then hyung line suddenly turned into serious face.

"See this is the first and last time if you guys cross your limits more than this, you'll will get dangerous punishment UNDERSTOOD ?? " Hyung line said.

"Yes hyungs " Maknae line.

After that they go to their room and sleep.

Next Morning

Yoongi POV

I woke up by the sound of stupid alarm then move from bed lazily but suddenly I felt different smell (perfume) 'What is this ? Why I'm smelling different smell... Did someone came here.... Ahhhhhh no chance I locked the door... Maybe I'm over thinking ' After that I went to bathroom and finished my morning routine and change into a simple dress and headed to university.

While I'm going to university

While I'm going to university. I felt like someone is following me, so I turn and saw...... No one was there. So I shrugged off that thought but I again felt like someone is following me. I was scared now so I started running and I also feel someone is also running behind me, now I'm terrified, tears started to come in my eyes but suddenly... Someone tapped my shoulder, while I being scared, I turned around and saw who it was ?...... It was.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who was the person ?

- Author nim ~