𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ - ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Warning ⚠️⚠️
BLOOD
TORTURE TO DIE
MENTION OF ORGANS

Warning ⚠️⚠️BLOODTORTURE TO DIEMENTION OF ORGANS

After Yoongi slept.

They came to their red room with a smirk.

And when they saw the boy who was about to touch yoongi inappropriately in the Amusement park was being hanged in the wall while his hands and legs were locked with chain which make their smirk grew bigger and goes near to him.

“See we told know we got a prey today” Seokjin said in deep tone.

“But he is sleeping peacefully” Jungkook said while whined.

“Then wait lemme wake him” Namjoon said.

Namjoon took a small sharp knife and started to make deep wounds, which make that boy to wake.

“P-pl-ease leave m-me I'm begging you a-all”

“Beg us to kill you because if we leave you alive means there is no point to kidnap you and even you tried to touch OUR BABY” Taehyung said in angry tone.

“P-please leave m-me, i'll give you lots of money that will satisfy you.....b-but please leave me” The boy said while begging.

“Money? Now that can't satisfy us” they said while laughing (evil laughing)

“Then just tell me what you want I'll give”

“Your death”

They didn't let the boy speak and started to torture him till his last breath.

Jungkook started to cut his hands.

!!STAB!! !!STAB!! !!STAB!!

Blood come out.

Jungkook still not satisfy then he started draw small deep cut around boy crotch area.

Anger took their mind when he told something

“Y-yes I was bout e-even touch him body cuz h-he was sexy enough to be fuc---”

He got cut-off when Namjoon stab right on his chest with a sharp knife, then he started to scream in pain and
Taehyung spoke.

“How dare you to talk like that huh?” looking at him with angry eyes.

“We won't spare your life now bastard”

!!STAB!! !!STAB!! !!STAB!!

Jimin and Hoesok started to stab him on stomach.