𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ : ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛ

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

"Hyungs, I want to kill that bastard who stared at our baby in the Amusement park and he even touched our baby" Jungkook said in deep tone.

"Yes hyung, I also want to kill him without any mercy" Taehyung said in angry tone.

"If Yoongi was not there means I would've kill that bastard there itself" Jimin said in deep tone.

"And also we didn't tortured anyone since Yoongi came into our life, but I want to torture him hyungs"

"So you all are thinking that we lose that jerk isn't it?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes hyungs" (disappointed)

"Don't worry he is in red room" (smirk)

"WHAT? HOW?"

"After you all left from there we ordered our mens to bring him here cuz he touched what belongs to us"

"So we have a prey today"

"Maids"

"Yes sir's"

"Go, arrange the guest room and make sure that Yoongi is comfortable there ok?" Seokjin said in cold tone.

"Yes sir"

After bowed and left from there.

After sometime later

"Is everything okay, Yoongi?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes hyung, everything is okay, they're just little worried, but now everything good" Yoongi said in soft tone.

"Hyungs, can I ask you all something?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes Yoongi, you can ask us anything" Taehyung replied.

"What you guys are working, what are your jobs, hyungs" Yoongi asked.

And they don't know what to reply/say to this question.

"W-we are w-worki------"

They got cut off when one of maid came.

"Sir's, we arranged the bedroom"

"Okay, Yoongi you go with her, first go and fresh up and we will come after you fresh up and we can finish your assignment and then you can sleep here it self ok?" Seokjin said.

"But hyung, there is no need of these" Yoongi said.

"Baby now go and be ready, go go and you (to maid) make sure he is comfortable"

"Yes sir" (bow)

After Yoongi left from here, they left a heavy sigh.

"We don't know how many days we are going to keep our identity secret from him" Jungkook said.

"But we shouldn't get caught to him, we have to play our game smoothly" Taehyung said.

"Then we can make him fully ours, Ahhhhhh we can't able to wait to see him under us"

Yoongi POV -

Yoongi came to the room which the maid showed him.

"Here is your nightware sir" Maid said while giving him, he nightware

Yoongi saw that the nightware, she gave himwas a lil revealing. It was thin cloth.

Yoongi didn't took the clothes from her hand so she asked Yoongi.

"Sir? Are you ok?"

"Sorry but can you please give me other nightware this is little revealing and also noona, you're older than me, you can call yoongi but don't call me sir" Yoongi said in politely tone.

"But, sir's don't like when we call you by your name" Maid replied.

"Then you can call me by my name when they're not around, okay noona" Yoongi said.

Maid nodded and left.

After sometime, she comes with another nightware and give to yoongi.

After fresh up

Other members nightware

(Ignore Yoongi)

Yoongi nightware

Yoongi nightware

Bangtan came to Yoongi room and started to help him in assignments and homework.

After two hours

They're nearly finished Yoongi assignment and Yoongi started to feel sleepy.

Yoongi tried his best to not sleep but luck is not his side and everything went black in second.

Yoongi automatically fell on Jungkook lap which make all of them gasp in shock.

"See our baby is also sleepy like me lemme also sleep with him" Jungkook said in sleepy tone.

Jungkook was about to hug him sleeping figure and about to lay on the bed but Namjoon spoke-

"Jungkook don't you forget something" Namjoon asked.

"Hmm, what I forgot (trying to remember) ohh yess I remember" Jungkook said.

After that they finally finished Yoongi assignment and Jimin gently took Yoongi from Jungkook's lap and placed her in the bed.

They all kissed him in forehead.

"He is sooo cute"

But soon their smile turn into a smirk.

"Whether he likes or not his is OURS only OURS, we will make him ours by slowly or forcefully"

"Now that bastard have to see the consequences for touching what belongs to us"

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Happy easter everyone :)

Question for all of you

- How did you find bottom yoongi/ and also who is your favourite ship?