Bowling

Third POV:

Today, Dream was going on a date with George.

 Date, George.. Date with George. Dream thought to himself.

"No! Dream you're stupid! Its not a date! You just go there to get to know him, not a date." Dream spoke to himself, annoyed by his own thoughts. He got in his car and and started to drive. The ride was about 5 minutes, so he decided to put some music. 

'Line Without a Hook' 

It is his favourite song.

'I don't really give a damn about the way you touch me' He started to sing the lyrics while driving.

When we're alone 

You can hold my hand 

If no one's home

The drive was short, he was already at the location. He was a bit early, so he decided to wait at the entrance. After about five minutes, he notices a smaller figure coming closer to him. He had brown messy hair, way shorter then Dream and he wore black jeans and a oversized sweatshirt. It was George.

"Hi." The smaller figure says to the taller one "Hi." Dream said back, a smile grew on his face while looking in Georges eyes. "So, um, should we enter?" Dream asks getting his eyes of George to look at the entrance door. "Uh.. yeah,"

They enter the building. They started playing and George was better at it then Dream had expected it. "Clay?" George asks.

"Huh? Yes? And you can call me Dream like my other friends, its my nickname." Dream spoke looking down at George.

"Oh, ok! I'm going to get some snacks, do you want something?" "No I'm fine, thanks" After George gets the snacks he sits down on a couch. Dream goes and sits next to him and starts a conversation "Do you play Minecraft?" George looks at him confused.

"Minecraft? No, I'm not a child anymore"and turns to his chips to take another one. "What? No, that's not a children game, Its really fun, you should try it." 

"Maybe if it was free, I would, but it costs money so, I wont buy it to play it one time in my life" "Fine then George, you should come to my place and we can play, I will show you that its worth its money." 

George raised his eyebrow and said "So you invite me to your place just to play a stupid game?"

"No, not just that, we can do something else too." Dream said. George giggled and joked "Jeez, take me to dinner first." Dream looked at him confused and then he smirked at George. "Oh? Flirting already? I thought it would take me more time to make you flirt with me."

It was already late, George decided to go home, so did Dream. 

Dream/Clay's POV:

This actually went better the I thought it would. As I scroll in my playlist, I get a message. 

Sap >:]  has messaged you

Sap >:]

HELLO, Its late, are you two home right now or at a hotel fucking? 20:53

It went great, I'm heading home right now :) 20:53

Did something spicy happened? 20:53

Not really. We flirted a little and that all. I'm heading home, Bye 20:54

Ok bye! 20:54

______________

I started the car and headed home. Will he actually text me and accept my invitation? Well, I'm good, I invited a guy over to house just to play Minecraft. Very cool. And then it hit me. My dad is always home, I can't invite someone over. How much I hate still living with my parents, I'm 22, I could move out, I have the money too. Who knew that the money from twitch would help me with this.

I got home, and the first thing I do is to check my bank account, where all the money from twitch goes. I mean, I knew I had much money, I'm a famous twitch streamer. "Who's playing Minecraft for a living" I laugh to myself. It sounded stupid but I make good money. 

"Gosh, I knew you make good money from twitch but this much?" 

I took a shower and changed in my pyjamas. Tomorrow I'm moving out. 

(747 words <3)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HELLOOOOO EVERYONE, I wasn't planning at first to make him move out but I want him and George to have time alone if you know what I mean ;)

AND YALL TYY FOT 43 READERS <3!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER! :D <3

MAYBE IM WRITING TOMORROW ANOTHER ONE CUZ IM IN A GOOD MOOD SO YA,