I want it to mean something..

"Alright, the wall mixing actually looks pretty good." Dream said walking backwards but he accidently steps in the paint bucket. Sapnap burst out laughing "HA! This is what you get for accepting Georges suggestion!"

After they finished changing the floor into a grey wooden floor and painting the walls it was time for the furniture. Of course this took them more the just one afternoon.

Dream has bought a white big fluffy carpet, a coffee table, a big grey L shaped couch and a tv for the living room, which is connected to the kitchen. Downstairs is a bathroom, a living room, a kitchen, and another room that he decided to make it his studio. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a bathroom. 

The décor is modern and comfy. He also bought some plants, he didn't wanted his house to look dead. "Well done, it looks pretty good."

"Yeah, it does but you should of kept the gun." "Why would I keep the gun Sapnap?" "We're in America, of course you need a gun, what if an assassin breaks in and tries to kill you?" Dream wheezed and told him "They wouldn't have a reason to kill me."

"Yeah but it could happen.. You know you should invite George over tonight, so we can drink all three and I want to get to know him too." Sapnap suggested. "Yeah, I will call him right now."

...Calling George...

"Hi Dream, How are you, did you finished the house?"

"Yeah, I just did, actually I called  because I wanted to ask you if you want to come over and maybe have a drink? And Sapnap also wants to get to know you."

"Ok sure, I will, when?"

"Right now"

"Oh, ok, send me the address and I will be there"

"Alright, bye!"

"Bye!"

"So is he coming?" Sapnap asked and threw himself onto the couch "Yeah he is. But I don't have alcohol here so I will go to the store really quick to buy some. Can you answer the door if  he comes and I'm not here yet?" "Sure mate, see ya"

Dream didn't buy much alcohol, he didn't wanted his friend to get very drunk. When he gets back he sees George and Sapnap we're chatting on the couch. George got up and crossed his arms looking up at Dream "Rude to invite someone over and leave the house." He joked making both of the boys laugh "Sorry, we wanted to drink and then realized we don't have alcohol, so I had to go"

They went into the kitchen, chatting and drinking, Dream didn't really drunk, George and Sapnap took a shot, a shot turned into three, three turned into eight and like that they got drunk. Sapnap was passed out on the couch, Dream was still sober, he drunk only half of his cup.

George grabbed Dream by the collar of his shirt. Making him look down at George. He got a little red. "You know that I have noticed how you look at me? How you loooked at me when we were dancing, while I was drinking, I've noticed.." George whispered in Dreams ear. "And that really turns me on, you're hot Dream." 

At this point Dream was red, his pants starting to get thighter and thighter. But he knew George was drunk and that he shouldn't take advantage of that. But it was hard, he wanted to taste Georges lips, he wanted to kiss him.

"What do you mean George?" "I want you to kiss me." Dream froze. George still didn't let go of Dreams shirt. He looked in Dreams green eyes then at his lips. At this point Dream couldn't resist anymore and kissed George. He could taste the alcohol but, He. Didn't. Care. 

Dream pushed George on the counter, lips still touching. His tongue entering Georges mouth, exploring every part of it. After they broke the kiss Dream went to kiss the boys neck. George had one of his hands in Dreams hair. 

When George moaned Dream knew he found his soft spot. He started sucking on it leaving marks. 

George loves what Dream is doing to him but he wanted more..

His hands unbuckling Dreams belt. Dream knew he shouldn't do it, George was drunk. 

"George, you're drunk. You don't think right." "Dream, I had more drunk sex before it will be just fine" Dream was a bit sad at this point. "Yeah but, I don't want it to be just fine, I want it to mean something. Don't get me wrong, I do want this, but I want it meaningful."

George let go of Dream and took out his phone. "What are you doing?" "Calling an Uber." He sounded disappointed. "George..." "Save it, I'm going home. As you said, I'm drunk, I don't think right. So, I'm going home."

...