Consent is hot

The sun peaked threw the curtains, lighting the room. Dream had his arms wrapped around Georges torso. It was about 10 am. He was awake, waiting for the brunet to wake up as well.

George turned around, still in his arms. He was now facing Dreams chest. "G'morning.." George mumbled. Eyes still closed. He nuzzled his head against Dreams chest, the light peaking threw the curtains being uncomfortable for his eyes.

"Good morning, darling." He earned an answer from Dream. George blushed at the nickname then spoke "Don't call me that.." "Why not? Do you want me to call you babe instead?"

He cringed, it was worse then 'darling' "No! That sounds worse, its giving straight middle school couple, don't call me that." He paused, actually 'darling' isn't that bad "Darling was better. Call me that." 

Dream chuckled, "Its giving straight middle school couple? What?? I thought you we're British, never expected you to say 'its giving' " Of course George got annoyed at Dreams comment. "I have been in America for three years now, you guys are cursed, no, infected, it spreads everywhere." 

"Well you choose to come to America." "Shut up Dream, you're glad I did." Yeah, he really was glad. "I am." 

They said nothing after, just enjoying each others embrace. George turned around again, his back pressed against Dreams chest, them he decided to break the silence.

"Remember what you have promised me yesterday? " Dream ran his hand under Georges shirt rubbing his pale skin. "Yeah, I do." He kept rubbing Georges skin. "Are you sure you want this?" Dream continued, asking for consent. "Mhm" was Georges reply. 

He continued the movement with his hand, lowering it to Georges waist then down in Georges pants. He glanced to Georges face, looking for any sign of discomfort. After he was sure George is okay with this he squeezed the brunets thigh, earning a quiet moan. 

Dream graced his hand over Georges boxers. It was indeed hard. George reacted by pressing his back more against Dreams chest. He slid his hand in Georges boxers, over his dick. George let out a little muffle noise. "What was that, darling?" Dream teased in his low tone. "More.." 

George felt so good, he wanted this moment never to stop. Is what they are doing kind of rushed because they just started dating yesterday? Yes. Did he cared? No. He loved Dream, yeah they may of known each other for just some months but who cares? He was happy he had him. 

What was this man doing to him? He couldn't resist him, he couldn't get enough of Dreams low voice, of Dreams touch, he couldn't get enough of him.

He snapped out of his thoughts when Dream grabbed his dick and started stroking it. He let out a loud moan only making Dream hold his dick tighter. With his other hand he removed Georges boxers now being able to jerk the brunet off. 

He went and kissed Georges neck while jerking from the tip to the middle of Georges hard member. Georges breathing got heavier, moaning out loud. His moans making Dream feel his pants getting tighter by second. "Mh~ Dream I'm c-close" he managed to say between the moans. 

Dream moved away his hands from George and pulling the covers off them, George gasped as the cold air hit his member but also because of the loss of pleasure Dream was giving him a few seconds ago. "W-why did you stop?" Dream got on top of him, a smug look plastered on his face. "I remember I promised fucking you, not jerking you off." Dream got closer do Georges jaw line kissing and sucking on it. Earning a whimper from George.

 "Do you want me to stop?" "No Dream, k-keep going." 

(CONSENT IS HOT KIDS!!)

He got off George "wait, I have to get something"

George sat there without moving. Dream came back with bottle of lube in his hand. He grabbed Georges wrists and pinned them against the bed. 

He looked into Georges eyes, he could stare at him for hours. It may sound creepy but.. nah it just sounds creepy. But for him it was from love. 

"You sure you want this?" Dream reassured, the least thing he wanted to happen is to make George uncomfortable. "Mhm, I am sure, Dream." "Tell me if I should stop, I don't wanna hurt you."

"Good to know. Now will you stop being so reassuring and fuck me?" George didn't actually say it as a joke but it made Dream chuckle, "Impatient, I see." He took the bottle of lube and lubricated his fingers. "I'm gonna prep you first." George nodded and he felt a finger enter him, Dream didn't move, he waited for George to get use to it.

When he thought George was ready he started to move it in and out. Then he added a second finger and started to finger him. After what he thought was enough prep he pulled his fingers out. "Tell me to stop if it hurts to much okay?" 

George nodded "Use your words, darling." "I'll tell y-you." Dream leaned down and gave George a kiss while pushing himself inside George. They both moaned, after they broke the kiss Dream grabbed Georges thighs and started moving into him, earning little moans and whimpers from George. 

"Mhn~ f-faster" He went faster. George moaned out loud every time Dream hit his prostate. "You're s-so tight." "Mhh-, shit-." 

"fuck" Dream moans out quietly, it feels so good. "Dream I'm c-close" with a loud moan George came all over Dreams dick. Dream continued to rail into George until he needed to cum too. He pounded into George one last time before he came inside him.

He pulled away and laid down next to George. There was a minute of just heavy breathing. He turned around to face George. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He smiled, Dream didn't remember last time he felt this much happiness. He loved George.

"I'm going to set a bath, okay? I'll be back."

_______

WELL, I DID IT, MY FIRST EVER TIME WRITING SMUT AND I AM PRETTY HAPPY WITH THIS

Guys, im posting this unedited for the moment because my friend who edits this is sleeping rn SO SAY GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS TO THEM!! (Goodnight and I hope you wont dream about big foots penis <3 /j) (editor speaking here now: fuck u)

Heres a message for two of my friends so if youre not them you can skip.

Dear (both of you mother fuckers)

Heres is the smut chapter you have asked for, so if you say is rushed i wont make you touch grass I WILL SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT. Hope youre happy with this chapter, love you both <3