C'mere

121 reads WOO that's amazing!! <33

Their lips attached again way lustful then last time, they were melting in each others arms. The feeling of the butterfly's in their stomachs was a feeling they both wanted to last forever

Dream puts his hands on George's waist one slipping under his shirt. George wrapped his hands around Dream's neck pulling him down on the couch making him stay on top of him. Lips still attached. It felt like the world stopped. It felt magical.

Words cannot explain the joy that ran threw Dreams body at that moment. Their tongues danced together before they broke apart.  Needing to get some air. Dream looked at George in the eyes seeing how flustered he was. 

George grabbed the collar of Dreams shirt pulling him down to kiss him again. Dream slipped his hand under Georges shirt again pulling it off. He went kissing down Georges jaw line marking it. The brit put one of his hands on Dreams shoulder and the other one in his hair. 

Dream started sucking on Georges skin making him whimper. He stopped, to make sure the whimper was from pleasure and not from discomfort. "Do you want me to stop?" George looked confused at the loss of pleasure but answered "No, keep going." 

Dream did as he was told. He then started to suck on Georges neck going down to his stomach. After he thought it was marked enough, he looked at his work then put his hand near Georges nipples he looked at George "Can I?" he asked. George nodded in respond. "Words, darling." George blushed at the nickname "Yes.. keep going, Clay." he moaned Dream's name when he felt a pair of lips wrap around one of his nipples.

Dream sucked on one of Georges nipples and rubbing the other one with his hand. He gently bit on it making George moan out loud. They heard a knock on the door and someone opening it. It was Sapnap, Dream had given him a copy of the keys, he was now regretting his decision. 

"Hey Dream, I think I forgot my phon-" He paused, looking at the two, Dream was no more having his lips over Georges body but he was still on top of him. "OH HELL NO, NA AH I DON'T GET PAYED ENOUGH FOR THIS" He screamed slamming the door shut. "I CAN BUY MYSELF A NEW PHONE, NO WAY IM TOUCHING THAT SHIT AFTER I SAW THAT!" He yelled from outside the door.

Dream got off George and sat on the couch. George got up as well and sat beside Dream. "Oh my god, I'm sorry I didn't even expected Sapnap to just randomly enter, I'm so sorry Sapnap saw us and he wont shut up about it and I'm sorry George-" Dream felt a pair of lips on his, interrupting him. He kissed back melting into Georges touch. "Don't worry Dream, I quite enjoyed this and I don't really care about what Sapnap says." 

"C'mere." Dream said gesturing to George to sit on his lap, and George did. Dreams hand cupped on Georges cheeks, the other one on Georges thigh. He softly kissed George, lips moving in sync. He loved how Georges lips moved against his own. It was perfect. "Does this mean we're dating now?" Dream moved his hands on the brits waist kissing his forehead "It does." 

They sat like that, it was silent, but also comforting. Dreams phone got a notification. He got one of his hands off Georges waist to pick up his phone. It was Sapnap.

Found my phone, also found trauma.  23:19

21:19  Not my fault you forget where you put your things

NOT MY FAULT YOU DONT LOCK YOUR DOORS!! 23:19

NOT MY FAULT YOU KNOCK AND DONT WAIT FOR A RESPOND 23:20

Seen

"Pfft, sucker." Dream said putting his phone down. "Who was that?" George asked. "Sapnap, he found his phone." George hummed in respond turning around, still on Dreams lap and leaning against his chest. Dream wrapped his hands around Georges waist. George had fallen asleep in Dreams arms. 

Dream decided to move George to his bedroom, he picked George up slowly making sure not to wake him up. He walked up the stairs opening his bedroom door and putting George on the bed. He tucked him under the covers and then went next to him, wrapping his arms around the brit.

"I love you." George turned around, facing Dreams chest, eyes still closed "I love you too." Dreams hand went under Georges shirt again, placing his hand on Georges waist. "Did I woke you up?" Dream asked placing his head on Georges. "No, I wasn't asleep." "Then why didn't you get up by yourself." Dream sounded annoyed but he wasn't actually "I wanted you to carry me." He replied confidently. 

"Fuck you.."

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

"Both."

_____

WELL, SMUTTY CHAPTER NEXT, *clap* *clap*