Moving Out

Dream already bought the apartment, it still had some furniture and he had to get rid of it. The flat wasn't small but wasn't big, he doesn't want a big flat to live alone there, it makes him feel lonely.

...Calling Sap... 

"Hey dude, what's up?" Sapnap answered the phone.

"I bought an apartment and I'm moving out, can you come here and help me get rid of the furniture?"

"Are you paying me?"

"I-"

"Chill, I'm joking, give me the address and I will be there in five."

"Alright, thank you."

"No problem, see ya"

The flat wasn't really looking good but he planned on making it comfy. While Dream was in his thoughts he realized how lonely he will be from then on. Maybe he should adopt a cat. After about ten minutes he hears a knock on he door. "The door is unlocked, come in" 

"Hello my man, how you doin'?.. What the fuck is this place? I thought you said you we were rich" Sapnap was joking but his friend took it seriously "Oh c'mon now, you talk about me when your parents bought your house." "Touché"

"By the way, Dream, have you checked the drawers or closets? Maybe we will find a dead body." Sapnap joked and went to a drawer. "Yo, I found a gun." "Sapnap you're not funny." "I'm being serious, look." He said pointing the gun at Dream. "Is it loaded? Do you mind if I test that on the floor?" "Sap, I don't think its loaded, but don't ruin the floor." "Awh, you're so unfunny, you act like an Old man. Who hurt you? " "You act like a child, now help me get this furniture out. I have to put it in my truck." 

"Two nightstands and a closet, for that you called me? You're lazy as fuck." "Not just the furniture in the living room, there is a counter, a bed frame and another closet that I need to get rid of and there are many stairs so yes, I need help." 

"Ok, Old man, from where are you getting new furniture?" "Ikea, and no, I don't want to hear your scp jokes." "Dream, who hurt you this bad, man?" 

After they we're done with getting rid of the furniture Sapnap went with Dream at Ikea

"This couch looks nice, what do you think Sap?" "That will cover the whole wall in the living room." Dream laughed at the joke and said "Oh c'mon, my living room isn't that small." Dream turns around to look at the couches price and notices someone. It was George, he starts walking in his direction.

"Hi George."

"Oh Hi, Clay right?" George said with his British accent and gave the boy a sweet smile. "Yeah, but you can call me Dream, its how my friends call me." "AND WHAT DOES YOUR BOYFRIEND CALL YOU?" Yelled Sapnap getting closer to the boys. "We are in a fucking Ikea, why the fuck are you screaming?" "Its fun, now, answer my question" Said Sapnap smirking.

"You have a boyfriend?" Asked George entering in their conversation. "Nah, he's a lonely ass fucker, why?" Sapnap was making his wonderful jokes.

"its just he never told me if he's taken or even if he is gay." George answered rather confused.

"Nice to meet you George." Sapnap grinned while staring at Dream.

"Alright, I'm going to look for some white paint." Dream said looking around "You know, Grey and white walls mixed look nice, you can try that mix if you want too, like, one wall grey and the other white." George suggested "I told Dream the same thing but he said no." Sapnap said getting his phone out of his back pocket "Yeah I will do that, It will look nice." Sapnap looked up from his phone at Dream with an disappointed face "When I told you that you said no. Why did you accepted George's suggestion and not mine, we suggested the same thing." 

Dream just laughed and walked to the buy wall paint. Followed by Sapnap "You didn't answered my question." "And I won't" "Ah, so George already has pretty privileges?" "What? No! I just had more time to think about the suggestion and realized its a good suggestion" 

"Yeah, yeah. Do you hear yourself? You sound stupid." "Sapnap, calm down, he doesn't have pretty privileges." "Yeah and you're gonna tell me tomorrow how you fucked him in your new wonderful bed." Sapnap joked and he was the only one laughing.

"I would if I had the chance"...