:The Werewolf On My Doorstep:8: Possessive

The Werewolf On My Doorstep

My dad's health isn't too good at the moment and things at home aren't that great so I needed a distraction and this is what transpired.

Its a bit short, only because this is all I've got wrote out for right now, but there'll probably be another post this weekend so it won't be that long of a wait.

Chapter 8: Possessive

“I've gone and lost my fucking mind.” There was just no other way to explain it. Why else would he have allowed his daughter to go off alone with on of those things when he knew firsthand just what they were capable of doing? Evidently he hadn't learned his lesson the first time.

He should have called the others as soon as he'd figured out what the guy was, but no, instead he'd gotten too caught up on how the guy had stared at his daughter. As soon as he'd seen the look on the other man's face, seen how protective over her the other man was, he'd been choked by how own memories. He'd seen that look on his own face when he'd first met and fell in love with his wife, but it was hard to believe one of those things were even capable of that kind of emotional response.

Seeing that look of pure devotion had caused him to pause. It the thing could look at his daughter like that and be so damn adamant about protecting her then he surely couldn't be as bad as others of his kind. It could be an act, but something inside him believed that his daughter would be safe with the man, even though his mind didn't.

“God only knows what the hell is going on in that clearing.” And as soon as that Dunkan kid got back here he was going to stuff him and mount him on the damn wall. That'll teach that little bastard to be bragging about a girl's sex life to her own father.

------------

Why does Dunkan have to have such a huge mouth? We both agreed what happened that night was a mistake, though I can't really remember that much of it, but still, we'd both decided to never mention it again. Unless I've completely heard him wrong he's just mentioned it and to my dad of all people. If Dad knows about our little rendezvous then I'm totally grounded until graduation. No one annoys my dad more than Dunkan.

“Dunkan! What the hell is wrong with you?” I hissed, hating that he didn't seem at all bothered by the glare on my face. Sometimes I just want to smack the fool right in his pot-head face. “Why would you tell my dad that?”