Kash 'n' Grab (SMUT)

It took ten minutes to walk to Kash and Grab at a quick pace. When I arrived, I checked out my reflection one last time in the neighboring store's window and tried to think of something suave or badass to say when I walked in. Something like...

I drew a blank. Got any eggplants? No. Twinkies? Fuck no. How about, hey, Ian, I missed you because I'm a fuckin' pussy? Fuck!!

Thinking was sometimes difficult. People said I was stupid but fuck them, right? I was smart enough when it came to making money. If only I could keep it long enough to spend myself. Keeping cash in the Milkovich house wasn't even a risk. That money would be taken by any random family member that happened upon it. Nothing in that house was really mine.

I decided fuck it. If I said something cool, it would be a bonus.

I forced my face to remain stern as I walked into the Kash and Grab.

The only customer in the store brushed past me before I met Ian's gaze. He was smiling from behind the cash register.

"Hey, you got any Slim Jims in the shithole?" I said. Not suave or badass.

Ian's smile only widened mischievously, saying something about checking in the back as he locked the door to the store. I wasn't really listening as I followed him to the back. Behind the refrigerated displays was a room with boxes of items waiting to be shelved. Through the cold drinks, I could only see slivers of the rest of the store.

"No one will see us in here," Ian promised as he nervously tugged at his long shirtsleeves. "H-how are you?" he stuttered.

I didn't have time for this. With a sidesmirk, I approach him and took off the nice jacket I'd worn here for him. "I'm not here to talk."

"Right," he replied with some surprise as he tried to hide a giddy smile. He mirrored me in shedding our pants.

I promptly leaned against a stack of boxes that came up to just above my waist and lay my hands flat on the stack's surface. My back was to him. Best not to risk being face to face in such close proximity.

He pulled off his shirt, leaving him in only a pair of boxer shorts. He placed a hand on my shoulder and pushed me forward so I was bent over the stack of boxes. After spitting into his hand, pulled my boxers down and let his finger probe my hole. I didn't have time for foreplay, but I didn't oppose what he was doing.

The tip of Ian's dick pressed into my sphincter until it finally slid inside.

My teeth dug into my bottom lip as Ian pounded himself into me, filling the room with a steady beat of his hips slapping against my ass. A small moan escaped my lips as I held onto the stack of boxes for support.

Ian leaned forward, arching with me over the boxes as he risked a punch to the mouth and kissed my neck. Usually, I would've stopped there. It was too intimate, too emasculating. I wasn't Gallagher's bitch. Yet, with him balls-deep inside of me, his mouth on my neck wasn't the worst feeling in the world. His breath brushed against my ear and before I could control myself, I came and soiled the front of my boxers that still covered my pubic region.

Feeling me stiffen around him, Ian quickened his pace until he pulled out and shot his load on my left asscheek.

We didn't speak or look at one another as we redressed ourselves and emerged from the back room. Like a good date, Gallagher walked me out. As we stood just outside of the store, I wrapped my scarf around my neck and pretended to ignore him.

"So, was this a booty call, then?" Ian smirked.

I couldn't look at him. "Yeah. Whatever," I said before walking away. Had an hour passed already?