Back to Our Roots (SMUT)

We hadn't met up at the diamond for three days in a row. Gallagher kept telling me he was busy, which I accepted with a shrug each time. After the third time, I told myself to take a hint. I wouldn't ask again.

Ian was quieter than usual today, his face buried in some math book that might as well have been Sanskrit to me. He was studying a lot lately, so much so that I wondered how he could retain so much information.

Across the counter from him, I flipped through an entertainment magazine, browsing the famous faces along the way and ruling if I would bone them or not. I'd fuck her. Fuck her. Him if I'm drunk. Her. N...maybe him. Him. Not her. Him. Him. Not him. Not her. Not her. Not her.

I was so consumed with my magazine that I didn't notice Ian put his book down. He got up, quickly checked around the shop, then locked the front door.

As he walked passed me en rout to the freezer, he said, "Mick, could you help me with something in the back?"

I bit my bottom lip and glanced up at one of the security cameras.

"Linda's at her sister's until tomorrow," Ian told me, hoping this would ease my mind. It didn't. He didn't know about the cameras in the freezer and fuck knows where else.

I had also neglected to mention Linda's agreement to let us use the back room after our shifts. I couldn't risk her getting more footage.

With reluctance, I followed Ian into the back freezer. Instead of shedding my pants, I hastily glanced around for anything that could be or hold a camera.

Ian already had his shirt off when he noticed I wasn't undressing. "What's wrong?"

I gave my head a tiny shake. "I, uh," I cleared my throat, hoping I would think of something to say. "Linda's lookin' for a reason to fire me. I ain't givin' her one."

Ian unhooked the button above his fly. "She won't find out. Plus, the possibility of getting caught is what makes it so much hotter."

"Yeah, well, maybe it won't be so hot when you get shot over it," I said as my eyes fell onto the crevice between two boxes of pop.

At a loss for words, Ian re-buttoned his pants. His face was turning a bright red as he looked down at the floor, his jaw tight with rage.

I approached the crevice and slid the boxes apart. Gotcha. A small security camera that I would've assumed was a pen if I wasn't looking for it. To be sure, I cracked the pen open to find wires and a microchip. I did another scan, making sure to triple check everything, then I turned at Ian.

"Take a joke, Gallagher," I smirked.

"Yeah, real funny," Ian said flatly before he added with sarcasm, "it wasn't like Kash shooting you was traumatizing for me or anything."

There was that desire to hit him again. I hated that feeling.

Ian picked his shirt up off a stack of boxes and put it back on. I blew it.

"Where are you going?" I wondered, annoyed.

"Back to work."

Reaching out, I took hold of his sinewy bicep. "Ian-" I stopped short. Why did the words never come when I needed them? Unable to express what I needed to, I bit the bullet, leaned in, and kissed his neck. Necking wasn't something I'd ever tried. It felt amazing when he did it to me, so hopefully it felt the same when I tried to do it back.

As I gently bit his neck, I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He tilted his head to the side, giving me more access to his neck while my hand dove into his boxers to hold his big, stiff cock.

I'd never jerked someone else off before. It seemed strange now that I hadn't touched his dick sooner. He touched mine all the time when I wanted him to.

Ian's breath grew heavier. He held the back of my head, encouraging me to continue kissing his neck while he loosened my pants with one hand.

As we jerked each other off, I had to pull away to catch my breath. Still stroking, I looked down to watch the show.

Ian pressed his forehead to mine, his eyes closed as he let pleasure wash over him.

I grinned, I loved that face, the one he made when he was close to cumming. I'd only seen it once before in a mirror when he was behind me.

His pretty eyes fluttered open and locked with mine. Staring at one another, we stroked each other until we couldn't take the desire anymore.

I let Ian turn me around, pull down my pants and boxers, lubricate himself with spit, and plunge his cock into my ass. I could tell from the way he fucked me that he was still angry I'd sort of rejected him. It had been a while since we hate-fucked, so I didn't mind. The new, less violent way we had sex was amazing, but nothing beat going back to our roots. He came quickly but turned me around and sucked my cock without a second thought until I came down his throat. He swallowed, then looked up at me and opened his mouth to show me.

Still hot. I chuckled, a natural euphoria swimming through my veins. Panting, I wondered, despite myself, "busy again tonight?"

He beamed back at me. "I dunno. Hopefully I'll be busy fucking you stupid at the diamond."

"It's a date," I replied, immediately wanting to punch myself in the face.