𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

Months had passed since that incident...

The jujutsu sorcerers tried to fight Sukuna with all of their might, but unfortunately couldn't stand against him. Thus, they decided to retreat for the meantime until they managed to figure out how to either exorcise or seal him again. The worst part was that Sukuna had taken the Prison Realm that had Gojo sealed in it, so freeing the teacher started to become a very slim option.

You though... You were still sleeping for those months. Sukuna had used his curse energy to trigger your memories and that resulted in you being in a coma. Uraume managed to find a cozy hut in the woods for you both to stay in until Sukuna returns. She kept on guarding you like how her master ordered so when you wake up you will find someone beside you. The reason why Sukuna still didn't meet up with Uraume and you is because he wanted to find the rest of his fingers so he can get his full power back.

This would take him some time to find the fingers that are spread in different places. He was looking forward to be with you and bring those beautiful days back. However, not before he makes sure to put that curse that will make you young forever and forces you to forget everything about those sorcerers.

Anyway...

Uraume sat beside your bed, looking at you with concern. It has been months since you were awake and she didn't know that Sukuna was actually behind it, "Sukuna sama is taking long to return... What is he planning though?" She thought, letting out a sigh.

"O-Otou-san..."

You stirred slightly in your sleep while frowning which made the white haired woman look at you with shock, "Y/N sama?" She said, placing her hand on your head. You returned back to sleep peacefully and the curse user sighed in disappointment.

Suddenly, the door to the hut opened and Uraume stood up, narrowing her eyes. She went to the main entrance to deal with the intruder, but she stopped in place when she saw who was standing in front of her.

There, stood Sukuna with his tall and muscular body, four arms, and two faces. He was wearing his usual white kimono and dark blue scarf.

"S-Sukuna sama..." She trailed off, bowing to him. The king of curses tsk-ed, crossing his top arms, "How's Y/N?" He straightforwardly asked, waiting for his servant to reply.

Uraume let out yet another sigh and shook her head, "Y/N sama is in a coma, she is still asleep since that day." She explained, not looking up at Sukuna. The male hummed in understanding, "I see... My plan has worked exactly like how I wanted." He said, walking past Uraume to your room.

Once inside, they both stood there just watching you. Uraume looked at Sukuna, "What do you mean your plan has worked?"

"I purposely put Y/N into deep sleep so my curse energy would trigger all of her memories and erase all of those memories of the sorcerers."

The woman didn't say anything and just nodded her head in understanding. Sukuna then held a cube with blue eyes around it, "I need to keep this thing with me. No matter what, those sorcerers should never get it." He said, staring directly at one of the blue eyes. He then turned to Uraume with calm expression...