Awakening

Few days ago

Uatu The Watcher's POV

I felt a great disturbance in the balance of the multiverse, I happen to be in that same universe where i sense 2 Peter Parkers on this world, "What happened here." I thought as i look into each Peter Parker's memory to find which is the original in this universe, When i tried to look into the other Peter Parker's memory, I the watcher felt watched, There lies great potential within him that could break the omniverse at will, I felt fear again but this time it's different, It's growing every second that passes.

The Celestial's POV

Arishem: I feel a great energy surge throughout the multiverse, Could it be Tiamut?

Jemiah: It can't be him, No celestial were born with this powerful of an energy

Eson: Maybe it's your time to judge Earth, Arishem..

Exitar & Nezarr: We'll keep look out

Other Cosmic Being's POV

Eternity: What's that

Infinity: They felt it too

Death & Oblivion: This is far greater than ours combined

Living Tribunal: Prepare for anything

The Elder God's POV

Shuma: That's terrifying

Chthon: What is this disturbance?

Oshtur: It came from all directions, but where?

Cthulhu & Cyttorak trembling in fear

Set: It's like we are powerless.

Beyonder Peter's POV

The day has been rough after avoiding Wanda all the time thinking she probably hated me for what i did, It's now Thursday night and she'll be gone tomorrow morning, So am i, We'll lost contact of each other, and i felt weak until i fell asleep.

"Spider Man! You're the most beloved hero of all time! Can you explain your life Right now?" J. Jonah said to me, "Absolutely Jonah, First of all i should thank Wolverine." I said then i got interrupted by Green Goblin, "BEN!! PETER HE'S DEAD!" J. Jonah yelled in panic, "Don't worry, here I'll bring him back to life." I then proceed to web Green Goblin with my webs until he died of suffocation, We got outside to be greeted with more Super villains such as, Galactus, Ultron, Enchantress, Kang, Molecule Man, and etc, "Hey can you hold Gobby's corpse for a second?" I said as J. Jonah picks him up, "Should we run?" He said, "No i got this.".

I touched Doc Ock turning him into a houseplant, "Here take this camera for your articles, I'll finish these guys off." I pass my camera to J. Jonah, All of this in seconds, I ripped Ultron in half like paper, Got as big as Galactus and stomped 2 of them following Enchantress as she runs for her life, I vaporize The lizard, Electro, Sandman and the rest, And finally i blew off Galactus's head just by punching him, "There easy fight, you got photos?" I asked Jonah, "I think so." J. Jonah said, "Well if you haven't I can just turn back time and take pictures of it again." I said, We then walked around a city named after me 'Parker City' then we see Uncle Ben get hit by a car, "BEN!" Jonah screamed, "Dang.. that's the same guy i saw speeding the other day, I should've stopped him.. Well here i go." I then went back in time to stop the Speeder so that Ben never died in the first place, "T- That's awesome!" J. Jonah said, "THE COMPUTER COMPANY CALLED THEY SAID I GOT THE JOB!!! YIPEEE! YOUR AUNT MAY WANTS TO HAVE DINNER RIGHT NOW HER TREAT!" Uncle ben enthusiastically said, "I'll be right over tell her that." I said, "ALRIGHT, SEE YOU BACK AT THE HOUSE" As Uncle Ben runs in excitement, "Now if you have any questions I'd be happy to-." I said as i noticed J.Jonah staring at Uncle Ben, "What's that now?" I ask, ".....I think venom just killed your Uncle Ben." J. Jonah said, "Oh yeah he did, don't worry happens all the time, I'll just revive him back up." I said as i revive Uncle Ben and erase Venom from existence, "THIS IS ASTOUNDING PETER HOW LONG DID YOU HAVE THESE POWERS!!" He said, "Your human mind won't comprehend, Only i can tell, Perhaps a look at the Omniverse could help." I then teleport us to the Beyond Realm and all of the Marvel Omniverse in the Palm of my hands releasing energy to restore what has been lost on it, where i explain everything to Jonah, "This is too much, I need to take my meds." Jonah said i then teleport us back to Parker city and say our goodbyes "Perhaps you could be an editor next time." J. Jonah proposed, "No it's fine I'll stay a photographer Jonah." As we leave.