Trust & Envy

Warning: Mature content below

Peter's POV

After i got my clothes from the Laundry, I went home as quick as i can before Aunt May suspects I'm up to something, It was a beautiful day spending some time with her, But why did she called me Ben?

I got a tons of question on my mind that moment, I feel like I should tell her the truth but also I shouldn't worry about it at the same time, I finally arrived at New York and ditched the plane, Swung all the way to Queens to our Apartment and got through the Window, "May?? I'm here." I said while no one replied, I then made some eggs since I'm hungry and laid on the couch, "I can't stop thinking about her." After washing my dishes, I notice a note on the fridge, "Pete, I won't be home for a while this time, We have a sudden training near the state, Ohio to be exact, Maybe expect me in 4-5 days from now, Don't leave the apartment dirty, Wash your dishes, Also i left some frozen foods just in case, Clean your room and importantly, Stay safe even if you can dodge bullets, I love you my nephew, Take care, -Your aunt, xoxo." It says as i got a warmth feeling reading it, I thought about staying at Scotland for a few days, Since i don't have anymore plans aside from the sudden phone call Mr. Stark told me about, So i did, Packed some of my things, Slept first, and Flew to Scotland.

Beyonder Peter's POV

I got to work with Mack my co - worker, and told me things i need to know, I just nodded since my mind was preoccupied with stuff, After 3 hours we finally got to lunch break and i ate my sandwich while they talk about something, "Hey did you saw that chick with auburn hair?, She's very hot, I'd hit on her if she goes in later." I overheard my other Co workers, Mack then approached me, "aye some of them are going to hit on your lady bruv." He said, "so what? Whatever happens they got nothing on her, She's already mine." I said with a smirk, "Aye bruv." He nodded then proceeded to the counter, I finished my sandwich and saw Wanda enter and falls on the long line.

Wanda's POV

I got through the line and started to look for Peter, when i notice some guys are staring at me, I felt arrogant at that moment when i got to the counter, "How may i take your order, M'lady?" The staff flirted with me, "Just a regular Cappuccino." I said unamused and rolled my eyes, "On it's way [wink]." As he walks away with a smirk, I then got to a table and got through my phone and scrolled through Reddit, "Tony Stark, Furious, after a  companion Superbot left" I saw the headlines of a news and knew they were talking about Vision but why would he risk it all just for me, I know he loves me but my Love for Peter just gets stronger everyday, I have this feeling he's gonna be the one and only, But how can i approach Vision with this, I started to look anxious and worried as i scroll down, "Hey Wanda." Peter looked happy seeing me and gave my order, "I see my colleagues tried to hit on you." He adorably chuckles and his warm smile makes me daydream, "Yeah [giggles], i should teach them something." I said with a smug look on my face, "What's that now." As his expression turned from happy to intrigued, "Sit beside me." I said as he looks around for the Manager then sat beside me, "This is what i meant by that." I leaned in, took off his facemask and kissed him passionately while caressing his cheeks, I broke off the kiss to see his co-workers jawdrop, "I like it when it's sudden." He seductively said, "Well, I love you Wanda, But i have work I'll be with you shortly." He immediately got off, "Bye love." I said and he looked back at me with an eyebrow raise, "You're such a cutie." I thought while i take a sip from my drink, I then set up the laptop i just bought and thought of applying for Modeling.

Beyonder Peter's POV

I do my tasks enthusiastically as Wanda being with me cheers me up, "AYE WHAT D' HECK WAS THAT?!?!" My colleague looks at me surprised, "What?" I said confused, "He is talking about when you kissed bruv." Mack said, "Oh that was nothing [whistling]." I said unamused, "Aye you're a lucky guy, Lad." He complimented me rather than being extremely jealous, "I wish I'm you to be honest." He laughs and i smiled awkwardly, "Aye I'll cover your shift you can leave now." Mack said as i give him my rent for letting me stay with him.