Change

1 year later

Beyonder Peter's POV

Me and Wanda have gone a long way now, We live together, look out for each other, always there for each other, She now has a modelling job and i swear when i see her pictures i melt like ice cream on the hot desert, At one point she asked me to come at her workplace and take a look around, Her photographer which I'm lucky enough is a She, asked me to model too, But i refused, we dated a bunch of times, She even introduced me to her friends which is well, Captain, Bucky, Sam, Clint, and Natasha, They seemed pretty cool towards me. We plan to move in at Westview, New Jersey, and she insisted starting a family there, and I just agreed.

3 months later

Wanda's POV

We moved to Westview full of hopes we'd be a happy family, Peter has a part time job at the Daily Bugle which I'm not surpised since he can take pictures very good and being Spider Man at New Jersey still pays off well.

While i was mowing the lawn, Our neighbor, Agnes, came over and introduced me to the neighborhood, Eventually we were invited to A birthday celebration next street, I immediately thought of Peter as his birthday will be in a couple days from now, and was looking forward to it.

Peter's POV

A lot has happened after vacation, back to school which hopefully doesn't suck like last time, Mr. Stark's secret phone call hasn't called yet hopefully before this school year ends, I might be lucky to get one mission.

I hopped to a train to Ned's house to build his new lego set, while putting the pieces together Ned then asks me a question, "Dude, Do you ever wonder if the multiverse is real? I mean if it's not, Do you just ever imagine what would you see in yourself at another universe?" Ned asks as i got flashbacks and frozed, "Hey dude? You ok?" Ned asks, "Never better man, Anyways, I see myself living a regular life you know with... If I'm even lucky enough to have a girlfriend on other universes.." I said

"C'mon dude don't say that, Liz had a crush on you you know! To be honest I'm lucky enough to be in a universe where i have someone like you." He said as i give him a grin and a fistbump, We finished half the build, "I'm gonna give you my Lego Death Star, Since we built it together, It'll be my birthday gift for you." He smiles, "Awww shucks thanks man." I hug him and prepared to head back home.

On the way home, I thought of paying a visit to my other self, Since it's almost our birthday, This is the least i can do after not being in contact for months, The next day i did some searching and found out they live together in New Jersey, I quickly got there and asked around for their address, "What do you mean? Oh you mean the birthday blowout? It's right there Neighbor." I was surprised that they already knew them pretty quickly.

I arrived at the birthday when i saw someone coming at me, "HEY PARKER, SO GLAD YOU COULD COME, WANDA'S INSIDE COME." Some woman probably on her mid 30's to early 40's greeted me, "Pete?" I heard Wanda call for my attention, I noticed her and approached her "Oh uhh yeah actually well the other Peter Parker, not the you know who." I said and she nodded "Oh i see, well... how was life." She said, "Oh good i knew you were going to say that, Well life has been great yeah..." i chuckles and she takes a sip of her drink and nodded, after a while, she took me to their house, "This is our house now, Kind of big for the both of us don't you think?" She chuckles and i laugh nervously.

"Wanda I'm home." Other me walks in and looks surprised as he saw me, "Woah... what brings you here." He said and gave me a half hug, "Well nothing really, just aside from our birthday in a few days." I said enthusiastically, "Oh uh guys did you lock the do-." Wanda then gets interrupted when the same Woman earlier enters, "Hey there lovebirds you two been in a-.... oh my are you twins?" The woman said, "They're brothers, and continue Agnes." Wanda replied while i gave a little smile, "Well you see there's a local talent show upcoming and i guess you lovebirds are a perfect fit for this?" Agnes said