Chapter 9 - Uh. This isn't the way to the forest

Tommy pov:
He woke up sore, somehow he had pulled too many muscles yesterday by mining a lot of wood and stone.

He couldn't fathom why, he had got less than he did in exile. Maybe it was because he had never done so much in one go?

The voices begged to differ. Literally.

(Voices are back people)

Blood

E

But you would still be sore if you did work in exile.

Hi everyone!

Let me sleep

I beg to differ, I bet it was a different reason.

Villian innit

What are we talking about?

Tommy didn't like his new 'friends'. They bugged him all the time and never were quiet.

Though, they were voices, the name suggests that they talk. And they do. A lot.

He got up, he couldn't stay in bed forever. If he were to just lay there, he would have to work extra the next day.

He had wanted to mine for recourses a little bit every day, so that he could be a little gremlin and sleep.

Mostly sleep.

He stepped down to the mines, torches illuminated the tunnel. Their red glow bouncing off the stone walls.

The flame was three colours: red, orange and yellow. It looked so pretty, all the colours admitting a soft glow.

He stared at it for a few seconds, before continuing to stumble down the stairs. Almost slipping multiple times.

When he eventually reached the end, he began to mine. He did this for more than several minutes until he struck a cave.

The vast space was pitch black, he started to place torches. He smiled, yet sighed at the same time.

Now it was time for him to go back up for wood.

His head bashed against the cobble roof above him.

"Oww!" He almost shouted. He really needed to fix that. Though unfortunately, he currently didn't have enough time.

He continued walking on after cursing under his breath. However, when he looked up, he froze.

What a minute ago had been the brilliant sunlight lighting up the enterence of the shaft, was now a bigger cave.

He immediately pulled out some torches and placed them.

He could see.

He looked around, a blue light glowed behind a corner. And when he looked, a portal-like thingy was there.

Hold up, not a portal-like thingy...

It was a portal!?

Author's Rambling
Hello! Sorry I have been gone, been really busy. This chapter was completely rushed so it will not be as good. Though comparing its now 6 minutes past eleven, I need to end this quick. Though, before I go to what I normally say before ending a chapter.

Thank you guys for almost 400 views! I didn't even post the previous chapter saying, 'Thank you for 300 views total' that long ago!

Now have a good day or night, hopefully both. Drink lots of water and sleep as much as you can!

Word count: 490