Chapter 12

!Tommy! pov:
Well shit, not only did I just get exiled form Wilbur's country; it wasn't even him! It was that stupid new president.

He'd also fell down some portal? Thing?
Meh, all he was thinking about that Jshlatt who exiled him.

Literally a minute ago.

Blue filled his vision before he fell and heard someone yelling. At him? Oh wait- someone was below him-.

*Thump*

Before he knew it, somebody slapped him.
*OWW! What the fuck was that for?!" He screamed at this person.

"For falling on me, duh!" The other individual beckoned.

"You think I could control THAT?!"
"Well OBVIOUSLY, YOU COULD OF LEANED SOMEWHERE!"

Bickering filled the dirty alleyway, two blonde haired boys. Though, they would probably preferred to be called: 'Men'.

"Hey, why are we bickering? Also, I thought that when I left a second ago there was only you?"

"This idiot landed on me!"

"I couldn't fucking help it!" He protested, standing up and giving a stern look to the man he uncontrollably landed on.

-------

The bickering lasted for a while, an hour or so. Luckily, they stopped. (They could probably go a day with just bickering)

"Hey, hold on. You look like me!" The one he had fought with said.

"Wha-" I replied, " Oh yeah, we do!"

I was confused, yet he was obviously right. This was going to a long day of questions.

-----

Author's Rambling
Sorry that this is shorter than usual, but this was kinda rushed. However, new character! It's another Version of Tommy who has ended in the dimension our Tommy is stuck in. (Obviously)

Now, you have two characters to figure out! (Well, one since someone already guessed one correctly)

Have a good day or night, hopefully both! Drink lots of water and try to get sleep.

(Edit: AAAAAAA- I PUBLISHED IT TOO EARLLYYY. Ots fine now)

Word count: 310