Chapter 13

Tommy pov:
Ok, this is definitely not a coincidence.

Another me, as we've astablished, including myself have landed up in a Villian, Super-Villian; Hero, Super-hero; and Vigilante ridded World.

And the guy who I met first hand is a Vigilante? With Dream being a Hero? Yeah, no. This world is fucked up.

Well, not really. But it does feel weird having the guy, who basically tortured you in exile, to be the world's best hero.

Having Techno, Wilbur and Phil as villains however? That's normal. They're okay, but in my (My Tommy's world) world they are also kinda villains-

He couldn't say anything though, he was  now technically one. Well, when he was making a plan to blow up L'manburg.

Quackity being a Villain slightly confused him. Mainly because he wasn't that bad, more neutral.

Admittedly, he did make plans to get revenge once you did something bad to him.

Though that was only if that person had harmed him, or his country.

(Las nevadas)

Sapnap and George? Yeah I could belive that, they could be Hero's to be honest. If they did I wouldn't be surprised.

Sam? A Villain? Maybe, however I don't really think that he is. But that's on my personal experience.

(Just going to say again, that Tommy turned evil before Dream went to prison)

Nikki, Jack, Bad, Fundy and a few others he seems to not know. So, if I see one of them I might have to be careful.

Puffy? She now owns a caffe, That must be nice. Coffe,that would be nice.

Wait- I didn't even have any food. Man I'm hungry.

"Is it just me who feels a bit hungry?" Past asked.
"Me too," He replied.

He was so glad that they had all agreed on giving each other nicknames. The one who he had an argument with and who turned up last, was nicknamed past.

The one who had found him after he fell through a portal and scared some lady, was named Vig, for Vigilante.

I said I was from a Swapped Au, and the original of the Au I'm swapped with I'm evil. They nicknamed me Swap.

To put it simple, they think I'm a good guy. When, actually, I'm now technically a Villain.

"Well, let's get some food then! Standing here is not going to make you full," Vig replied to the long moment of silence.

"Where are we going to go?" Past asked another question.
"Puffy's maybe?" I said.

"Oh yeah! Glad I told you that, I forgot already," He gave a 'Sorry!' look.
"Let's not waste any time, I'm starving!" Past rushed.

We all nodded and started to walk to wherever Puffy's was, we did have to make a quick stop for Vig to change into his normal clothes.

I forgot that some Hero's hide their identities, so I suppose Vigilantes would do the same.

I mean, it is illegal so I can see a better reason for that as well.

Tommy looked around at the dirty streets, he registered that this was the definite poor side of town.

Homeless people sat along the buildings, rats racing past them. It looked terrible.

"If your wondering why this part of the city looks terrible, and why there is so many thugs pick-pocketing. Its because the Hero's don't really petrol around here," He stated.

"They normally don't have time to, due to all the the big Villians like Siren to deal with," Vig continued.

"Why don't they just get more Hero's?" Past asked.

"That's the problem, the Hero agencies don't care about these areas. Some people have proof of this."

"They managed to get videos of them saying they don't care, yet the Hero's do," Vig finished.

"So it's like a messed up video game?" I asked.
"Basically and simply, yes," Vig answered quickly.

"Well that's shit," I looked at them.
"Yup," He, (Vig) replied.
"Like my life!" Past smiled.

"Well that's totally normal!" I replied to get a confused look from both of the two.

"You too need therapy," Vig said.
"Most likely," Me and Past replied in sync.

The rest of the walk was generally boring. The most interesting part, was seeing the hundreds of cars with people going to their nightshifts.

"We're here!" Vig called out.

A big caffe with a sign, it was a cloud with two ram horns. Then in soft rainbow pastels, was the name 'Puffy's'.

It looked very pleasing, the outside had plants placed wherever they could fit. The only problem, was the fact that it was filled to the brim with people.

It was very busy comparing it was Seven  Thirty pm.

"I know it looks quite busy, but you have to try it! They have more than just sweet treats, so I think you'll love it," Vig exclaimed.

Suddenly a figure yelled at them.
"WATCH OUT!" It called out.

They looked up. It was another him, another Tommy. Welp!
This was going to be a long day, huh?

Authors Rambling
Jesus, that took a long time to get motivation. Well its finally done! It did take longer due to the recent events as well.. but that won't stop us creators from writing, or making videos. Or anything that we create. Technoblade would want us to do pur best! :]

Also, I think the story of this is not as rarndom as chapter 12. Its still really random though- Lukily this story is not bad! (I think)

Also, thank you for around 700 total views! We are almost at 1000 in total. This is a goal I never thought I'd reach, 1000 total views, but now I have some hope! Thank you all so much! I wish I could say more more than thank you, but I can't give you a present theough the screen. :]

Now for what I normally say at the end of almost every chapter:

Have a good day or night, hopefully both. Drink lots of water and try to get sleep.

Word count: 1001