Chapter 17 | Pt. 1

TW: Violence, Really light (I think) Gore, more swearing than normal

Oh mah gawd. I get to put a trigger warning.

3rd person pov:
"Wh- how the fuck could you do this!?"
"We trusted you!"
Past just sat with a frown on his face, he seemed to know to trust-

No-one

'Swap' stood facing them, a frown on his face. His eyes gleaming a blood red. A sticky red substance over his entire body.

His frown turned into an annoyed face plastered on his head.
"Geez- what did you think? You can't just go trusting everybody-" Swap started.

"That'll get you killed! Also, this is ketchup. I've literally got a bottle in my hand," He stopped.

"Oh, well you still committed a crime. Multiple, actually," Vig said, "You've got the top three Heroes coming to this location right now!"

"Wait what-"

A loud crash could be heard. Everyone turned to look. Wha- the top three Heroes came, bringing reinforcements. And the Villains cam as well.

"Shit-" Swap muttered.

Another him just stood behind them, wearing a college uniform. It was messy, but you could tell that they went somewhere expensive.

They had an ender eye and bee badge, obviously from their friends. Or not, at least it looked like it.
--------
Tommy's pov:

Soo- Your probably wondering, how did I get in this mess?

Well, I may have accidentally joined the syndicate for a week. And committed a few crimes.

Just- just a few. Actually, I think you will understand it better if you go back to where you left off.

Yea, but uh- I'm probably fucked so I'll just be waiting here. For you-

-------

One week earlier

(Still Our Tommy pov btw)

"Ack!" Someone called, just like the three who were already there, from the sky.

"Oh great, another person"  Swap said. He was feeling bored.

Maybe a little bit of crime will help?

'Actually, that idea isn't too bad. Sure, for once.'

LunanotfFound29: Can I help-?

Candleshade_14: Okie.

Villain innit goes more villain-y? I dunno

Pog

E

Hai!

This. Is. Exciting!

Can you guys be quiet? I'm trying to sleep..

That might work, just make sure not to be caught. These people have powers.

YESSSSSS! Finally pog!

'What do we do though?'

Tommy was lost in thought, so much in fact that he didn't notice that the new person had introduced themselves.

And that they were about to leave Puffy's as Vig had told them to just have a look around town for a while.

They snapped him out of it, just before the voices could respond. They informed him of the plan.