I'm Sorry

Hey, it's been a while since I last updated either of my books. And that's because I find myself disinterested with this and the re-wrote version I've been trying to update. I'm sorry to those who have enjoyed this and stuck around to see the next part. I truly am, but trying to think of the next part and trying to re-write past words has become a chore. Which is not what its meant to feel like if your writing a story. Its meant to make you want to write more finish the next part quicker because you want other people to see your hard work. But I no longer feel that.

If I ever feel like I want to try and update this book again, because I want to again, I probably will. But for now? The best action is to probably stopping this until further notice.

On the other hand, I have found a new project/story that I feel happy and excited to make. Its another Dream Smp fanfic, though this time its a Super Hero-Super Villain world. With the (Very common) Vigilante Tommy. 

Thank you for sticking with me while I wrote this. I enjoyed making this for the time I was happy with doing this. While it didn't feel like a chore. I enjoyed every comment and vote you people gave. I may be back on this, maybe not. I will delete the re-write because that was failing horribly. I will see if I can get a Chapter of the new project/story  done by the end of the day or week. 

Thank you for sticking with me on this journey.

Bye.