THE JIANG

Wei Ying is in love with his husband. His husband who's smart, strong and compassionate. His husband who cry watching a movie about Dog. His husband who get shy when they exchange their morning kisses . Wei ying love the pink hue on his husband whenever he's shy. Fuck he love everything about his husband and his smile the best. And he will do anything just a see a smile of his husband. So here he is standing front of the mansion that he promised never to returned.

He hate this mansion, well more specifically he hate people who live in this mansion. All the bad memories came back rushing in, leaving him a scornful expression on his face. But seeing his husband in happy and jittery he's ready to forget his past just for few hours. Ready to ignore all the betrayal and hurtful action caused by people whom he had considered Family.

When Lan zhan first asked him about his adoptive family. Wei Ying hold his hand and stroke it gently " I need more time to tell you about my past." Which Lan zhan respect it and understand it.

One night Lan zhan woke up from his sleep in need to use the bathroom. He frown when he notices the other side of bed was empty. He found his husband fall asleep in his office room holding photograph.
When he looks at photograph of three kids. Two boys and one girl. He immediately recognized his husband because if his gummy smile and the mole. He also recognized the other two. Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng. In the photo they all look happy especially his husband who eyes crinkled and his teeth shown. When he put the photo down then only he saw a tear stain on his face. The very next day he asked his brother help to get a contact with Jiangs.

In lan zhan case Panicking is given when you're meeting your In laws. He's not gonna tell anyone that he spent more than hour to research ' HOW TO IMPRESS YOUR IN-LAW' and he got a bunch of result. Some of them he totally agree like: Respect your In laws! And others like NEVER SPEAK AGAINST YOUR IN-LAWS! which he's against. He don't give a fuck if the other person is his In-law or leader of country . He'll speak against it, if they speak or do something wrong.

But then he remembers the tear stain face. He wanted nothing but to mend their relationship. His husband need his family. After all Family is EVERYTHING. And he'll do anything even if it's mean challenging his morals just to see Wei Ying with his family.

Happy Marriage life is 50/50 effort from both sides. He remembered Wei ying being the first one to put effort in their relationship. Wei ying cancelling all his important meetings just so he can watch his husband play basketball. Lan zhan didn't invite him because he overheard Wei Ying conversation about the meeting with his secretary.

Lan zhan really wanted to impress his husband so it was given that he was sulking at match day. His friends being done with him, they called his husband and invite him to the match. Which Lan zhan has no clue.

He was flabbergasted when he noticed his husband on suit waving a sign board with glitters ' BEST OF LUCK FROM YOUR HUSBAND' automatically brought a smile on his face.Adrenaline rushed through entire body . He not only impress his husband but also spark something else. That's how they ended exploring each other body whole night.

The next morning lan zhan give him earful lecture and comes with warning that if he ever missed his meeting then he'll sleep on the couch. His husband responds with the pout. And lan zhan can't stand that which somehow ended with exploring their mouth against ecah other.

Relationship Efforts, And he realizes that today's his time to return the effort back. Growing up he did hear a lots of bad stuff about the Jiangs . He was very young when he first heard a gossip about how WEI family got destroyed by Jiangs. That time they were all stranger to him and he's someone who hate to engaged in the gossip. So he ignored and didn't give any shit about the incident. Now looking back he wish that he at least ask someone.

He knew that his husband relationship with Jiangs are not good and something terrible happened between them. But he's gonna wait for Wei ying to tell him. And by meantime he's gonna to whatever he can to mend the relationship between them.

The Jiang residence is famous to its grant and luxury. The big gate, big fountain and lawn with green lush. One of the maid invite them in and others helped them with the gifts that Lan zhan spent hours on internet to research.

Lan zhan open his mouth wide open once they were inside. There's a huge chandelier hanging from the celling and long dinning table that can at least fit 15 people. There's a antiques vase all around the house. He himself came from rich family. But the Jiangs were more than rich. The whole house screamed money.

If Lan zhan was not nervous before then he's now. He worried that the gift that he brought to them won't be enough. He should have brought something luxurious. He has habit of biting his tumb when he's nervous. Which didn't went unnoticed by Wei Ying.

" Everything will be fine. There's nothing to get worry" Wei ying hold his husband hand and bring it to his mouth.

" Fuck. I should get something more expensive! I bought them a Tea set that cost 30$.' Wei ying laughed and was about to console him more when they were disturbed by the intruder.

"So you finally decided to greet us with your presence." Jiang Cheng voiced boomed around the large living room. He got down from the stairs confidently with hands in his pocket. Wearing black pairs of shirt and pants with golden Phoenix embroidered on Chest.

Lan zhan let go of his hand and shake a hand with Jiang cheng introducing himself. Wei Ying didn't even bother to handshake nor acknowledge his presence. The tension in the room is high even the maid who was presence their to help them felt discomfort.

" I am sorry. It was my fault after the marriage I was busy with my exam and we barely got time to meet the extended family. And Wei ying was busy closing deal. Please accept our apologies." He handed a Tae set to Jiang Cheng carefully, who was looking at the Tae set doubtfully.

Wei ying took a sharp breath, his husband might not know this but he knows Jiang Cheng from inside out. He know that he's looking down on Lan zhan and Wei Ying will not tolerate it. He was about to say something when Lan zhan hold his arms, squeezing it gently assuring him that not to create a scene.

Jiang Cheng passed the tea set to one of the maid who carefully took it in a kitchen. They were awkwardly sitting on the dinning table. Wei ying and Lan zhan sitting next to each other and Jiang Cheng opposite from them.

" Where's father and mother in law?" Lan zhan asked politely.

" Here we are." It was Jiang Fengmian voice coming from entrance door who was followed by Yu Ziyuan his wife. Who didn't looked pleased to be there. Lan zhan immediately got up and bow to them respectfully just like his uncle taught him.

" As expected from LAN family courtesy." Fengmian and his wife joined them. " But Lan zhan we are not your IN LAW. Your husband cut his ties with us long time ago. He's not my family. I don't even know why you insisted to have this meeting."

" But you have legally adopted him and he has been there with you for long time  And Lan zhan your husband was never a part of our family. Don't fall in his trap. He's using you for your company share."

Then Lan zhan saw red!. How dare they talk about his husband like that. His husband who wake up early and always cook breakfast for them. His husband ready to drop everything just to see his smile. His husband quietly to put blanket on him when he fall asleep without it. His husband who's always attentive if his likes and dislikes. His husband who was treated badly by his own adopted family but still came here to support lan zhan wishes. His husband never said a words even after he got belittling by someone whom he had considered family. His husband who love him.

And because of his husband he's gonna do something that's Frown upon in LAN Courtesy. Talking back to elders with offensive language.

" I have been very patient with all you FUCKERS. But that's enough. All this BULLSHIT-YIP-YAP NONSENSE. I am done with it. Close your ducking mouth because the death cells comes out of it. I hope you'll fucking step on the dog poop. And Die horribly because KARMA IS A BITCH!!! No one will disrespect my husband again. Did you all fuckers understand?!!" Ended up dramatically with his Middle finger raised up.

The loud crash was heard , the maid accidentally drop the tae pot. Everyone was silent, they were taken back by lan zhan. Then a laugh erupt, it was Wei Ying who was laughing, his whole body shaking and eyes filled with tears for laughing so hard. Lan zhan sent him dagger glare and drag them both out of the house.