2024

I ADDED A BIT TO THE END TODAY, SO IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THAT PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AT THE VERY END OF THE CHAPTER. (09/03/2022)
Thank you for reading.
=====

Peter woke up the next morning in a weird mood. He was happy to maybe have a reason for being, but he also had almost killed a man the night before and halucinated James.

School was fairly boring for Peter, he knew everything that they were teaching. He only paid attention for the participation grade. However, His participation led to the annention of Eugene 'Flash' Thompson.

Flash was a bully to say the least. When he got a question wrong but Peter got it right, Flash got upset. He would call Peter names and shove him into lockers.

Flash was on the Academic Decathlon team as a third alternate, but he wanted to be a jock. In his attempt to do so, he joined the wrestling team.
He gave up before even finishing the first practice.

Peter was in the boys' locker room, grabbing his dirty gym clothes after school when he got a weird feeling. It was like there was someone screaming right in his ear to move to his left.

He froze of course, his thoughts were going insane, just like the night before. Thoughts ran through his head faster than light until something hard hit him in the back of the head.

He rubbed his head, both shocked and confused, as he turned around to see what hit him. THe culprit was found a couple feet away from him: bright yellow wrestling shoes.

"Stupid sport!" Flash yelled. "Who wants to wrestle anyway? Wrestling is for wimps!"

With that, the door to the locker room slammed shut, the spoiled teenager's voice still echoing through.

"I never wanted to anyway!"

Even more confused, Peter crouched down and picked up the shoes. He quickly shoved his dirty gym clothes into his bag and shoved the yellow shoes in as well.

Peter knew Flash by now.

His parents were rich and would pay for Flash to do anything he wanted, even if he gave it up as fast as he chose to try it.

Therefore, Peter knew that Flash would never think about the shoes ever again.
With no guilt, Peter zipped his backpack shut and heaved it over his shoulders.

He took the train back to the apartment. He dumped his school stuff in his roo before doing his homework in his very quick manner. Before he knew it, he was done and he gathered his phone, notebook, and his new 'suit.'
He packed his stuff into an extra backpack and headed out for his internship. He got a hug from May along with a few dollars to pick something up for dinner.

He waslked to the deli a couple of blocks away from where he knew they made tuna fish sandwiches as similar to a Stark one as possible. Mr. Delmar was an intresting character, but Peter just went in and out as quickly as possible with his sandwich.

Once he had his sandwich in hand, he took the subway to Stark Tower, eating on the train.

It was 4:45 when he arrived. Right on time to be early.

He went up to the labs that they were assigned to where he found Sawyer at their desk area, sketching something in a worn notbook.

Peter pulled up a chair, sitting across from the MIT student.

"What's up, Peter?" Sawyer asked when he looked up and noticed the teenager.

Peter shrugged. Not much. What are you doing?

"Drawing a diagram of the nervous system. It's for my anatomy class."

Peter didn't sign a response, he simply opened his own notebook until the other two arrived.