A/N

Hey guys! I promise I'm working on an update for this story, but meanwhile I've started writing a new story.

It's a Star Wars fanfiction called Orange Leader. I've uploaded the opening crawl already!

The granddaughter of both Kenobi and Skywalker

The granddaughter of both Kenobi and Skywalker. The Negotiator and The Chosen One, also known as The Aggressive Negotiator. Kassil Kenobi was raised by her aunt and uncle from a young age after she was abandoned by her father. She was later sent to train to be a Jedi until a horrible and dark turn of the temple.
For years, Kassil ran around the galaxy until her droid puts her and her boyfriend in a tricky situation and her furry uncle saves the day.
Joining the Resistance and commanding her own squadron of X-wings along side her boyfriend isn't what she imagined doing with her life, but it's where she knows she can help the galaxy the most.
This is the story of Orange Leader-Kassil Kenobi-and her part in saving the galaxy and saving her childhood best friend.

Please go check Orange Leader out in my profile under my works, I'm really excited to see where it goes!

Have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or three a.m.!

-Jedipadawan31