He's a What?

So I was working on the next chapter for this story when my friend forced me into finishing a one shot I started a while ago, so while I actually work on the next chapter, I figured that I would entertain you all with this one shot of Peter Parker and Loki. If you like what you see, feel free to read my other one shots in my story literally called Marvel One Shots. I hope you enjoy.

Trigger Warning: this one shot contains topics of depression, bullying, cutting, and suicide. Read at your own risk.

There are two endings: #1 is the intended, #2 is because my friend argued with #1.

Loki hated Odin. He also wasn’t fond of Thor. Everyone knew that. That’s why he was mad when Thor convinced Odin to let his punishment be to stay in the Avengers Tower with all of Thor’s new friends… the ones who hated Loki because of something that he did against his own will because he was mind controlled. No one would believe him if he did tell them, so he didn’t.

 He loved his mother though, so when she forced Odin not to take all of his magic away and get rid of the stupid muzzel, he was very greatful. She also convinced him that it was fine when he turned into a cat and wouldn’t change back.

He really didn’t thank her enough. 

That’s how he ended up held by his scruff by Thor while Thor happily chatted with Heimdall. Whoever said that it didn’t hurt to be held by the scruff, was an utter liar and lunatic if they didn’t call this pain.

Thor bid the gatekeeper a farewell and they were engulfed in the blinding colorful lights of the bifrost. When the light went away, they were on the top of the Avengers Tower. 

Thor walked through a door and down a flight of stairs before he reached the common room where the team was all hanging out and doing practically nothing with their time.

“What’s up, Point Break?” Stark asked when he walked over to a couch with a new cup of coffee in his hands. Then he noticed the cat. “Why do you have a cat? No pets in my building! I’ve told you that.”

Loki tried to squirm but Thor’s finger nails just dug into the skin instead, resulting in him letting out yelp of sorts.

“Stop that,” Thor told him pointedly.

Loki only hissed in response and kept fighting his ‘brother.’

“That’s no way to hold a cat!” Peter  protested and ran up to Thor, forcing him to release Loki and he cradled the cat in his arms. “Are you okay?” Peter then asked Loki.

Loki would have grumbled and forced himself out of the mortal’s grasp but when the mortal started petting him and scratching behind his black cat ears, he was involuntarily purring and he rubbed his head into the mortal’s hoodie.

Thor tried to stop Peter, but Peter went and sat back down on the couch and Loki layed down in his lap while Peter continued to pet him.

“What’s his name?” Peter asked the God of Thunder.

“That’s what I was going to warn you about,” Thor responded. “That is my brother Loki. He reufses to turn back to his Æsir form.”

Almost everyone in the room started protesting and shouting at Thor but Peter kept his eyes on Loki.

“You seem to like me petting you. Does that mean I can continue to?” he asked, not an ounce of true fear in his voice like Loki expected.

Loki nodded so Peter continued with a huge smile.

“Peter, put him down,” Natasha ordered.

“Why? He’s not doing anything wrong.”

“He attacked New York. You do remember that, don’t you?” Clint butted in.