CH-1: 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶

The Andromeda Galaxy, also known as Messier 31, and originally the Andromeda Nebula, is a barred spiral galaxy with diameter of 220,000 ly, approximately 2.5 million light-years from Earth and the nearest large galaxy to the Milky Way.

The bands of blue-white making up the galaxy's striking rings are neighbourhoods that harbour hot, young, massive stars. Dark blue-grey lanes of cooler dust show up starkly against these bright rings, tracing the regions where star formation is currently taking place in dense cloudy cocoons. When observed in visible light, the Andromeda Galaxy's rings look more like spiral arms.

Some of those in the general public believe that there is no sign of life within the Andromeda Galaxy. No sign of any intelligent life out in the universe aside from the human race.

But... they were wrong... as life DOES exist... on a lone planet within the Andromeda named Aphichi...

~*~*~

Aphichi

Aphichi. About 65% of the planet's surface is made up of the ocean, The remaining 35% of the surface is land, consisting of continents and islands. The average diameter of the reference spheroid is 12,742 kilometres (7,918 mi). Aphichi is an ellipsoid with a circumference of about 40,000km.

The atmosphere of the planet consists of nitrogen and oxygen. Solar energy is received by tropical regions and is redistributed by atmospheric and ocean circulation. Water vapor is present in the atmosphere and forms clouds that cover most of the planet. Greenhouse gases in the atmosphere like carbon dioxide (CO2) trap a part of the energy from the Sun close to the surface, but is mostly ventilated away via giant oxygen scrubbers built up on the atmosphere, allowing the inhabitants of the planet to breathe the clean atmosphere.

A region's climate is governed by latitude, but also by elevation and proximity to moderating oceans. Severe weather such as high-strength cyclones, plasma storms, and heatwaves, occurs in most areas and greatly impacts life.

Aphichi is about eight light minutes away from the Sun and orbits it, taking a year (365.25 days) to complete a revolution. Aphichi rotates around its own axis in just less than a day (about 23 hours and 56 minutes). Earth's axis of rotation tilts with respect to the perpendicular to its orbital plane around the Sun, producing seasons.

The inhabitants of the planet Aphichi are known as the Chanzea. Most inhabitants have a blueish skin tone to their bodies. They have advancements in technology and biology, while also having tolerances to extreme weather changes and environments. They also have enhanced physical strength, speed, and agility is far more advanced than a normal human's, and they can use various alien technology thanks to their advanced intelligence.

Aside from the Chanzea, there are other life-forms also on the planet of Aphichi, some of those bearing features like feline ears and tails, others with technical superiority and have superior technology, with others being small puffball-like creatures as companions.