CH-7: 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 & 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

Prima, Ryu, Sprocket, Axel, Thou and Durell all sit up in response to the yelling, all of them looking around in surprise and concern by the yelling. They look to see Braedey with his spacesuit on, Rover now raring to go. The next morning has now come along.

"What's going on?" Axel asked in concern as he looks around in worry, then grabbed a metal pole. "Is there an incoming alien fleet? A super-weapon about to fire? What about some kind of vicious sludge monster-"

"Enough, Axel. Maybe it was wrong of us to let you watch those Earth movies in the first place." Sprocket sighed to herself as she got to her feet. "Hey, spaceman. What's up?" She asked to Braedey.

Durell sat up from her sleep next to Ryu, stretching out her arms and legs like a cat as she makes a small meow sound, then brushed the sleepers out of her eyes. "Nya, what's up?"

"We're running out of time." Braedey finally informed. "My tuner reads that we've only got only 40 or so hours before the ion-fusion hyperdrive is fully-charged on the Valkyrie and it goes back to Earth. We need to get that news broadcast out today before time runs out." He explained to them.

"Okay. That doesn't sound good." Ryu muttered. "Well, lets not just sit here. Let's get going."

"Good thinking. The sooner we do this, the better." Prima agreed with them.

Ryu got to his feet and dusted himself off, just as a Puffoid made its way over to him, and he smiled as he picked it up. This Puffoid is brown with red goggles.

"Hey, Chip

"Hey, Chip. Everything okay?" Ryu asked, and the fluffy Puffoid makes some chirping noises in response. "Chip says the coast is clear for now. We can take the MPV to Axel's comic book store." He informed to everyone.

"Good idea, guys." Sprocket acknowledged.

"Best you get suited up." Prima advised to Braedey.

"But first, I've got to use your restroom." Braedey spoke back. "Haven't had the chance to relieve myself."

"Upstairs on ground floor. You'll find the bathroom nearby the laundry room." Sprocket instructed to him, Braedey nodding in thanks before going upstairs. Axel attempted to go after him, only for Sprocket to grab his wrist. "And just where do you think you're going?" She asked him suspiciously.

"What? Come on, I just wanna see-" Axel began.

"No way! You're not invading his privacy." Ryu snapped back at his brother. "How would you feel if someone walked in on you when you're in the bathroom?" Axel didn't answer in response. "There's your answer."

"So, let's leave him to do his business before we go." Durell said to the others. 

"Agreed." Thou nodded back.